Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuLegend (MU2)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
graphics are nice and everything but its way too easy, i just played for about 2-3 hours and i reached level 20+, besides those requirements doesnt make sense for that game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I grinded a relatively very long time to get to level 5. Then I did some quests and immediately got to level 18 with good items. I didn't even spend soul points to upgrade stuff. It's a crappy game, it has nothing to do with Mu whatsoever. It's more like an upgraded version of Mu Origins, you don't actually have to do anything.

Yes, it looks good in some angles, but it doesn't matter. The shaders in Mu Online look much better, you can have a unique feeling from level 1. In Mu Legend everyone starts off with amazingly cool looking items. You don't feel unique at all. Also, the wings are ugly as hell.

I could keep pointing out the bad stuff, but I won't. It's not worth playing.

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Anybody has an extra CBT key, seems I missed the registration period, and would love to try it out.

Thank you!

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback Dode and awesomo I'll give this a miss then. It's a real shame, though CBT is hopefully a sign they'll improve things, I'm not going to bother if it's so lacklustre at the moment. I've played several CBTs with more enjoyment in the content and from the sounds of things (and from looking at some gameplay videos), it's missed the mark. I bet WebZen will talk it up and claim it's the leading 3D MMORPG again. I think they need to learn what constitutes fun gameplay to their market rather than just buying an Unreal Engine licence and hoping eye candy gets people to fork out cash for it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They simply copied most of Devillian mechanics. This game could be named anything than MU as it is a totally different game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your picture reminded me of Wolf mount. We lol'd so hard with my friend at it. The running animation of mounts is so bad :D

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mu 2 is way better than more than 90% of isometric mmorpgs of today. That includes Diablo.

Can you explain why you have this opinion? So many people are saying it's not very good, so it would be good if you backed this opinion up with what features you like, so others can see if they experience this too :).

The story is atrocious from all the game-play I've watched and read dialogue from, Diablo 3 was 7/10 story-wise but was still much more well constructed than the story in this seems to be. "Sorry, I don't know you, go talk to Zakarian, he ruled Noria as regent for ten years." Who CARES? That is a completely irrelevant fact thrown into dialogue.

So yeah, if you can explain how it beats 90% of other isometric MMORPGs (of which there aren't many decent ones to begin with) that would be great. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game is a heap of poop. You do not play the game, game plays you. All you have to do is to mash space to take quests then qwerqwerqwer right right right to kill the monsters. Only 5 classes, everything seems to be wayy to easy. It is not MU at all, it is some "brand new game". Every major boss fight happens in instance, open world is limited to bearable minimum.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@bramdebouvere Check YouTube for some gameplay footage, there's a fair bit of it out there and it'll give you the general idea without having to download 9gb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sell Account MuLegend CBD Top 33 Character Warrior swordsman
162,890 Combat power
68 Soul level
pm skype zeibix

Back