Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline antihacks 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man,he said:
"may be not perfect but it protect from cheaters."
hahah he is trolling you !
please, do an dispute on paypal, and send to paypal all of this proof, and you get back your money!
after that, send pm to me, i will give to you an very powerfull anticheat for FREE!

could you please send me what ah free version you have. i will try it in my 97d server.

Reaction score
can I show to you how to bypass Liveguard, with a Video?
If i put this video here, nobody will ban me ?
Tellme, because i dont want get a ban :S

no one gets ban for such things..
if u have proof video or whatever then u show what u got and 'help' other people to choose the right antihack, if u dont then who will believe you?

Sent from my iPhone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game Guard free its not safe

can be bypassed lol

so funny if Game Guard free mode its secure from anything cheat xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no one gets ban for such things..
if u have proof video or whatever then u show what u got and 'help' other people to choose the right antihack, if u dont then who will believe you?

Sent from my iPhone.

See with your own eyes..
Liveguardmu is a sh**t ^.^ Mecanik what do you say about this?

If anyone wants a powerfull antihack, free or paid, send pm to me.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
See with your own eyes..

give me your free game guard and i will by pass it also bahahhaha

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lucila
try it on mutizens.net on ym server and make a video about it, cuz i see u use the free one.
First, muplatas2 use the premium liveguard, not free.
Second, im not your tester, search for daniel.dll and try yourself.
Third: gg izi liveguard xD

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
seriously, i am reading this discussion since long long time ago, and i have to say, you guys are wasting your time doing DLLs, you won't protect anything, can keep saying "oh my anti-hack is better", "mine is better than yours", and a lot more, but that won't change you are fully vulnerable in windows operating system, and MU doesn't have a good game scheme, so it can't be protected on server side so easy like many said.

A good example, take a look at the windows kernel, exists thousand ways to inject code, user mode and kernel mode, windows is full of security holes, i worked doing research in windows kernel since long time ago, Microsoft did literally poop with their operating system, x86 version of windows(32-bits) is really easy to inject without be detected, in x64(64-bits) is harder just because of KPP(Kernel Patch Protection) also known as PatchGuard.

so my recommendation, use any free anti-hack, because exists many tutorials for newbies about how to inject into any process even "system", so don't waste your time paying for something what won't protect you at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fallen166 - MuOnline antihacks 2015. - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by MondialMu Fallen166 - MuOnline antihacks 2015. - RaGEZONE Forums
I paid 169 usd for antihack , I used some time but when I went to SS 9 .2 i said give me updates.It's been one month since it's happened and :

-I have not received any update
-Skype stops responding although it online.Any service which I made I paid them
-We lost players
-He compromised server

I do not recommend this ignorant and non-professional "boy".I paid 169 usd for nothing.

He's been a month since the last post and still nothing happened.The same ignorance for which I paid 169 USD.Wait until where it goes callousness this boy. ( NSEngine Anti-Hack )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MondialMu Fallen166 - MuOnline antihacks 2015. - RaGEZONE Forums

He's been a month since the last post and still nothing happened.

Since last post i setted up for you antihack system. After setting up we tested it and it worked fine. And if after this moment you shutted down your PC and at the moment it doesn't work. That is not my problem.

The same ignorance
Ignorance? I don't have time to setting up antihack for 1000 times. But i said you that i'll help you with this again.

AND FOR MORE INFORMATION: ON MY FORUM EXISTS GUIDE "HOW TO SETUP NSENGINE FOR IGCN".
IF YOU WANT TO SETUP IT SOON AS POSSIBLE THEN LEARN FORUM!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since last post i setted up for you antihack system. After setting up we tested it and it worked fine. And if after this moment you shutted down your PC and at the moment it doesn't work. That is not my problem.

Ignorance? I don't have time to setting up antihack for 1000 times. But i said you that i'll help you with this again.

AND FOR MORE INFORMATION: ON MY FORUM EXISTS GUIDE "HOW TO SETUP NSENGINE FOR IGCN".
IF YOU WANT TO SETUP IT SOON AS POSSIBLE THEN LEARN FORUM!

there is no reason to pay such price for low quality product unless there is some support which is MISSING so -> straight foward

Reaction score
I need Antihack for my IGCN Season 6 Server but i think there is no stable antihack so far? ^^

is there any free stable antihack system that will work on all OS?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1 of the Great antihack that i use is the antihack of MuEMU
believe me it is great antihack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
See with your own eyes..

I would just say you shut your mouth. I will update MU Plata S2, because they are using an outdated version.
And just so you know, no antihack in this world will be 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back