Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline antihacks 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well show video where u can cheat LiveGuard and where u cant cheat NSEngine, words are nothing.

No karli it`s not fair, because some of them are using old versions, wich are buggy... and this will lead to my AH system being bypassed...

Reaction score
No karli it`s not fair, because some of them are using old versions, wich are buggy... and this will lead to my AH system being bypassed...

How can they use old ones bro? u should've made it updateable or something on every version anyway i dont know but still this is stupid conversation here going against each other instead of supporting each other..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not have time to be doing safety tests, but the free version was full of holes that i reported in due time. For now I'll stick with nsengine blocking all programs that try to manipulate memory or intercept packets.

PD: there are many good anticheats, that people do not search enough or want everything for free it is something else.

Reaction score
StolenStar, as far as I know your Anti-hack works great from my test. Your 1st release way back 2013 had issues on my files before but the new version is OK. Been using NSEngine and I link the protection without Cheat DBase wherein you need to update it every time there is a new cheat in forums.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
StolenStar, as far as I know your Anti-hack works great from my test. Your 1st release way back 2013 had issues on my files before but the new version is OK. Been using NSEngine and I link the protection without Cheat DBase wherein you need to update it every time there is a new cheat in forums.

You people the only reason why you don't like liveguard is because you haft to pay. You can't make entire server for free you will haft to pay some wheres stop being so cheap.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mecanik, I tested your antihack in S8 EP3 IGC and all cheats still working fine

Tested with liveguard 1.0.0.9 Premium version.

Don't just say it have proof.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry all the new cheat working xD....... OK, so you can tell me a server with the leastest Ant-ihack version. If you like send me a PM with link and then I' ll test it. I interesting in a new antihack. ;D

I will not, because i will post the new FREE version today i think :) then you can test whatever you like.

Reaction score
You people the only reason why you don't like liveguard is because you haft to pay. You can't make entire server for free you will haft to pay some wheres stop being so cheap.

I was just giving my opinion on the Anti-Hack that I've been using and excuse me NSEngine is not FREE. I've paid it in full. If you like LiveGuard then I don't have any problem with that but respect other's opinions too.

FYI: NSEngine is much more expensive than LiveGuard so if your looking for a cheaper Anti-Hack then go buy LibeGuard instead. If you need to test it I can message you a server with latest version of LG both Season 6 & Season 8.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested NSEngine stop every cheat that I try inclusive own compile. Liveguard free edition 1.0.0.10 still working the leastest cheats. Mecanik if you like send me in PM a MU server with the last liveguard premium for testing. NSEngine isn't bad. I like it

Mecanik sorry is my opinion, I hope not bother for this. The idea is improvement your antihack only this, your antihack is no bad bro. Only is needed minor adjustments

Nanoguy I agree with you, however, I will tell you something, mu online client is very bad coded. The client side validates many things and not server side as it should be. In server side you can stop cheat case sucessfull in 80%. Is needed too a client side anthack for help stop the other 20%.

Our Muonline Server this being infected by a plague, the cheater. I've seen long term mu servers have closed because of this plague. Solutions as liveguard help but is needed more improvement

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kinds of cheats do u mean? Give me link to server and ill try to break your protection. Fatality mu admin managed to block many poop- but still some cheats are working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend wanted me to post in this topic to clarify things to you. i am experenced reverse engineer, created many bots, hacks, antihacks.

Example of MU multicheats:
Fatality mu considered to be one of best protected around there
MuNoMercy using XTeam

Not gonna make a showoff here, just want to drop some knowledge bombs. The problem of MU online is that the game concepts are wrong. There is too much on client side which normally shouldnt be there. You CANNOT prevent speedhack because thats the client who makes server "believe" where he is thus u can move faster with some modifications. But you will say - "okay so we will make memory integrity check to see if someone has patched something" - you are wrong. My hacks do not modify even one byte of programs code and still i can modify anything i want. People creating antihacks do not have basic idea of operating systems, malware (so how to be stealthy), and internal structures which can be easly exploited by bots to gain complete stealth.

OP asked if " 1) Packet encryption to avoid packet hacks. 2) Virtuallization to avoid memory hacks. " is sufficient. Answer is no.
1) Good packet hacks do not work at the "lowest level". I dont even care what your encryption is - any algorithm u put there does not matter at all - and still i can send any packet i want. How? Simply - i dont inject packets but i feed the game engine all valid data and the engine creates the packet, executes the whole underlying code and encrypts it for me. You have no chance to detect this.

2) It is my machine. I am the owner of the memory and i can spoof anything. Not gonna add that simple kernel module will circumvent all your checks. Your approach is goin to work only agains newbies or people using premade scripts.

And to finish - i did not step on any good anticheat in MU ever. Everything takes 15 min to analyze (xteam. muguard, igc, llah and others), all that so called "protection" is just worth poop.

if you have any questions i will gladly answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back