Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUOnline Coding/Developing [Tips/Tricks/Tutorials]

Reaction score
Hi.
I've been registered on RageZone since 2008 and i have seen very few tutorials
or threads in which people can start learn with coding/compiling sources/coding tips/tricks and other stuff related with MuOnline Developing.

I will be posting almost like everyday on this thread (hopefully)
with tips/tricks/tutorials/infos and whatever that is helpful and useful for people who are willing to start coding/developing and getting into MuOnline administrating deeper.

Note that i am also a beginner with programming and i am willing to start learning aswell.
It's really unfair to be selfish and keep everything to yourself, i am not saying you should make tutorials right away and give everything you know to the community, but the start is always difficult for everyone
:laugh:

So guys in this thread Lets start sharing Tutorials/Tips/Tricks and info related to MuOnline Coding Sources.

Here i will list some which might be useful for you.

Coding Tutorials

C/C++/C#

ASM

Guides/Tutorials
Lower CPU Usage
MU Coding Lessons
Creating DLL Files
Adding New Maps
Changing Glow Color
Adding Effects to Items
Understanding OllyDBG
Calculating Game Items Price
Auto Offset Search for Main.exe

Files/Resources:
Developement Pack

Source Codes for Commands and Misc

For now that's it and i would like you guys to share with us and let's work together we can do it!
Thanks for your contribution =]

Best regards
KarLi*

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much KarLi!

It's gonna take some time, but it will depend on how willing anyone is to achieve this goal. I'm on this learning process as well, and hopefully someday community will rise again!

If we all worked together, there would be no need for a specific team to sell server files, we could have a huge RaGEZONE team instead, and maybe we would be on par with official Mu Online, who knows. Sadly, the world hasn't been working this way for a long time, but world is changing constantly, so, we hope for the better.

I wish to recommend this website for learning c++, is the one I'm using right know and I find it quite comprehensive and easy to work with. It's been there for years and it's a fine piece.

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know if its "useful" but here's this

i also am looking foward into to it as well, mostly because bet0x is releasing his TT files (and i'm in wait for his Pre-Ex700 files.. i'll look foward to learn because hey, how much of a cool it can be a season 8 (using zteam as example) + Bots from TT?)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have make a threat on how to make a mu season9 server from the zTeamS8 source and Main 1.05.13 Source i will let see steps how to get it working. It's already running here under Win10 and SQL2014 have compiled everything in VS2015.

Here the link of my project.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/howto-openmu-s9-server-client-1091829/

Admin please delete this message from this thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have make a threat on how to make a mu season9 server from the zTeamS8 source and Main 1.05.13 Source i will let see steps how to get it working. It's already running here under Win10 and SQL2014 have compiled everything in VS2015.

Here the link of my project.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/howto-openmu-s9-server-client-1091829/

This thread is for guides info etc for coding mu online stuff, ur thread has no single information on coding things with VS or anything else its just how to setup

Sent from my iPhone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which people can start learn with coding/compiling sources/coding tips/tricks you say. That's what i will gona do in that post. Let peeps see how to make
changes to zTeamS8 server to make Main 1.05.13 working when it is done and you have make the changes you got nice solution to start with i think. You need todo some changes in code and compile the code so i whas thinking i can post it in here also. But it's oke if you think that it is not a post for in here. If you wanna start from scratch then it is not a post for in here.
Thread is not ready still add stuff to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli i need your help. can you please cantact me?
your massages box is full.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@KarLi any idea wich gs is used in this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/mu-coding-lessons-647362/ ? i started following to remember some stuff (using gs 1.00.18) but the offsets and other stuff doesnt match, and btw i have another mu coding tutorial based on gs 1.00.90 in spanish and portuguese from other forum let me know if i should send it to you via pm or something since im pretty sure it is spam if i link it here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't know if it's asked already but is it possible to make a full translate from c++/c to python? (i'm a python dev)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiya have find some info about programming games and wanna share with you. There are some peeps they have make group called handmadedev and there they let see how you can programming games with source code also there is someone that make a quake from scratch. It is all about programming games from scratch. and

Back