Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline Maps Shortcuts

Reaction score
:w00t:

Whats up family =)

So i had this idea, and i believe it is super nice idea, so who gets it? here is an example:

now tell me if that would make sense in your server, or the server your playing, will it help save time? will it be a bad thing? will it be confusing? will it be bugged? i believe there will be some issues, but most importantly the idea is not to do this for all the maps, but the most necessary that u have to walk all around for almost no reason, if you get what i mean, here is the example

BEFORE (ORIGINAL) Dungeon 2 and on to the next dungeon teleport (bull room)
H4ypND5 - MuOnline Maps Shortcuts - RaGEZONE Forums

AFTER
BLcsWdb - MuOnline Maps Shortcuts - RaGEZONE Forums

(and its just an example of 1 map, could be done in devias very well between the areas u can't walk (the flying areas) and other maps like Arena, tarkan etc, just to make the game abit more fun, exciting and easier to meet in game.

how its done? with world editor or .att editor'/s like pentium tools

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Huh.

Of course it is an offtopic but in my Remake i'm looking for time saver like that.

I remember Bull Room in Global, it was so far. Take a lot of time.

Reaction score
Huh.

Of course it is an offtopic but in my Remake i'm looking for time saver like that.

I remember Bull Room in Global, it was so far. Take a lot of time.

nice =) i started doing this today, it needs abit of work, but not hard, and not all maps are required to do that, like Noria and Lorencia is useless, maybe on that river part in lorencia we can put some shortcut etc.

cool maps to add shortcuts:
atlans,devias,dungeons,losttowers (from 1 lt to lt2 without TELEPORT..) then tarkan, kanturus (icarus, so u can walk straight instead going around) aida and more maps... i personally dont wanna do this on maps like Valley of Loren or Land of Trials and Crywolf , as they are EVENT MAPS also.

cheers MUFR contact me personally if you want help with all that and we might be able to work on that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've made it on my server like 5 years ago. Bad that server was online for month thanks to DDOS attacks and crappy host provider.

What i made actually (and some propositions):

- Dungeon shortcuts and some walls removal,
- Atlans shortcuts and shortcuts lighting,
- LostTower shortcuts, walls removal and additional safe-zones in LT7 - exit on the cage throuh lava,
- Icarus 1,5 savezone and teleport, also shortcut on the first right,
- Tarkan repaired bridges, safe-zone on Tarkan 2,
- Aida new safe-zones with moves, additional shortcuts,

and some more, not much important like Kantru 1,5 safe-zone and shortcuts, Kantru Remain, big butt shortcut way straight into event machine to the left (there's nice place) etc.

wish you good luck, you can leave some screens :)

Reaction score
I've made it on my server like 5 years ago. Bad that server was online for month thanks to DDOS attacks and crappy host provider.

What i made actually (and some propositions):

- Dungeon shortcuts and some walls removal,
- Atlans shortcuts and shortcuts lighting,
- LostTower shortcuts, walls removal and additional safe-zones in LT7 - exit on the cage throuh lava,
- Icarus 1,5 savezone and teleport, also shortcut on the first right,
- Tarkan repaired bridges, safe-zone on Tarkan 2,
- Aida new safe-zones with moves, additional shortcuts,

and some more, not much important like Kantru 1,5 safe-zone and shortcuts, Kantru Remain, big butt shortcut way straight into event machine to the left (there's nice place) etc.

wish you good luck, you can leave some screens :)

Hey mate, i appreciate you sharing these ideas, i will definetly put them into consideration =) soon i believe i will stream on youtube workin with shortcuts on maps, or just upload some samples of the process.

cheers

Back