MUOnline privates future - IGCN, XTeam

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    EuropeLocation
    64Posts

Support MUOnline privates future - IGCN, XTeam

Hello so,

So guys/girls, what's next? Another MU-Releases? What IGCN can give us, only the thing that we can actually make server like original? Where is XTeam? Teams! Where we can find teams like as in the past?

There's some topic like this one but the thing i'm not an coder or web-maniac but just guy who want to make great server but sometimes i feel lack of something like MU. I was non-life in MU some years past but for now im just thinking that the global server is not the best option for all players.

What about XT S12 (XTeam)? Someone is on their services? What about IGCN? Do they further obscure the errors with new additions? What about whole MU-Dev scene? MUEMU, LTP, GXG, ZT?

That's pretty "GENERAL" question but i want to know your answers!
    MU-LOC known as MUOnline: Land Of Chaos (PVP) is going on!
    If you want to know more about this great project - go on - http://forums.mu-loc.com

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    105Posts

Re: MUOnline privates future - IGCN, XTeam

Years ago: Players were happy playing servers with or without bugs. There were ways to handle everything. So it didn't matter if you had files from SCF or other teams. Also most of the teams (even if they made money doing that) were willing to collaborate on this forum.

Currently: Teams evolved to a making money machine (which is not bad at all), but i think they forget to care about their clients / users. I'm not going to talk about any team in particular, i think this happened to all.

Hopefully sooner or later we are going to make something like TrinityCore (WoW) and make an open source for mu server. I'm not going to give any specific date on when this is going to happen, but it will happen. And i hope once we do that, everyone would be able to have a mu server for free, and community will be able to fix bugs or improve stuff.

Do not except more Mu Teams now, it won't happen.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    444Posts

Well, I guess not much will change... New seasons come out, these “Teams” bringing updates to support them and make more money by selling them.

Btw, I’m not against people or teams making money off their work. It’s their time and your decision to buy their software ;)

Imho, support open source projects and good things will happen for the community :)
    Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

OpenMU Project: Blog - GitHub

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    84Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Hello so,

So guys/girls, what's next? Another MU-Releases? What IGCN can give us, only the thing that we can actually make server like original? Where is XTeam? Teams! Where we can find teams like as in the past?

There's some topic like this one but the thing i'm not an coder or web-maniac but just guy who want to make great server but sometimes i feel lack of something like MU. I was non-life in MU some years past but for now im just thinking that the global server is not the best option for all players.

What about XT S12 (XTeam)? Someone is on their services? What about IGCN? Do they further obscure the errors with new additions? What about whole MU-Dev scene? MUEMU, LTP, GXG, ZT?

That's pretty "GENERAL" question but i want to know your answers!
    IDK why you are saying it.

We have a nice source code and a lot of forks of the S4/S6/S8 code.

What more you want? ^^

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ElbelandLocation
    1,866Posts

the resources are avaible is just that a lot of people just want things served and wait for leaks of private sources. Pretty much what made devs stop releasing free files is the leechers who resell everything.

Besides mu community in general is scattered around all the seasons, many devs are just into s1, s2 and s6 because most of them preffer "classic" versions.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    303Posts

The true problem is and has always been (in my opinion) the lack of resources client side.
    We are limited to server versions depending on shty cracked mains available. There are no resources on how to handle client protection and methods, just crappy 3d cameras/glow/ugly customs.

Advertisement