Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuRebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i got onto the game early, the very first online and playing.
i didn't even need to enter my beta key anywhere
after about 2-3 mins of playing and reaching level 70 attacking a giant spot of budge dragons and spiders they cut me off and i can't connect again.

i have a picture of the login screen but i didn't think of taking screenshots while in the game. wasn't in for long enough
Untitled - MuRebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got a key but the download button to get the client is not even working, so it's really strange for me to see you being able to get in-game. Even no one complained about this issue, and the forum is completely deserted.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mmm sweet template to code <3 webzen

so every 50 rr we can do GR & get free 5000 credits

& about value of credit

The value is much lower than W Coin (C), (P) (which means you have to pay more Free Credits)
but you can purchase everything for free without any limited aspect.

also like i see f.o items in webshop (just no f.o Socket but can be up to 5 slots)

For example F.O Bone Blade +10 (yea lvl can be max +10 for now in webshop) w/o 380 opt

cost 8000 free credit
3:01 - MuRebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Good bye high exp private servers ^^ webzen created the biggest one :p

I got a key but the download button to get the client is not even working, so it's really strange for me to see you being able to get in-game. Even no one complained about this issue, and the forum is completely deserted.

Actually closed beta should start July 3 at 7pm (Global Server Time)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks good and promising also they are releasing an auction house feature on the 10th I believe.Hopefully it goes without a hitch that way I don't have to stay online vending all the time x_x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, official mu with a rebirth dam... by chance what is the rate of the server you think?

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where i can download the game? The mu rebirth page dont have a download link. I already have a beta key.
Its will use same GMO client!
i'll get some keys for the RZ folkes shortly.
... :)

2k+ keys only here

well i got onto the game early, the very first online and playing.
i didn't even need to enter my beta key anywhere
after about 2-3 mins of playing and reaching level 70 attacking a giant spot of budge dragons and spiders they cut me off and i can't connect again.

i have a picture of the login screen but i didn't think of taking screenshots while in the game. wasn't in for long enough
View attachment 134119
Where da hell u got account?

Reaction score
From Where i can take Beta Key ?

Also where i can do register?

And where i can download it ? ,haha
i've see already but i dont wanan download any wrongthing cause now my internet connection is very bad

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From Where i can take Beta Key ?

Also where i can do register?

And where i can download it ? ,haha
i've see already but i dont wanan download any wrongthing cause now my internet connection is very bad

Register:
Beta Key:
Download: You have to wait

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, You weren't the very first... Yesterday I also could enter. Although with today updates its not possible anymore :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In China online community we have a saying:
When arguing with someone without much brains, they'll drag you to their level, and beat you with their experience.

Now, WebZen has drag themselves down to private server level, it's up to the private servers to beat them using their experience!

The only advantage for WebZen right now is they're official, nothing more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In China online community we have a saying:
When arguing with someone without much brains, they'll drag you to your level, and beat you with their experience.

Now, WebZen has drag themselves down to private server level, it's up to the private servers to beat them using their experience!

The only advantage for WebZen right now is they're official, nothing more.

+ being filthy rich, the developers and are a well established mmo developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back