Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuRebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of high exp, rebirth mu

but this looks very fun!

50 reset for grand reset
only +10 item from cash shop
no 3rd wing in cash shop
trade goblin point for wcoin

hopefully in-game store = wcoin, goblin point, or free coin?

GG webzen <3

Reaction score
But we don't have to forgot always private servers it will be 1 level behind of Web Zen,because He got the official files more buggles than every developer release,and also latest Also they work professional this is why many Private server close...;)
So i think it will be a good Server i'm not a fun of Big versions,i am old user or not big fun of Web Zen,be he know what he do !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Downloading this. I'd say this server will gather alot of people from private servers since most of them only are playing such servers because of the EXP. This'll be fun ;) going for some PVP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But we don't have to forgot always private servers it will be 1 level behind of Web Zen,because He got the official files more buggles than every developer release,and also latest Also they work professional this is why many Private server close...;)
So i think it will be a good Server i'm not a fun of Big versions,i am old user or not big fun of Web Zen,be he know what he do !

That's why the private MU Scene now need better coders and contributers, instead of people who only want to grab the newest server files and ask everywhere for how to do with them. (no offence here)
I'd say, if Webzen includes User Generated Content (e.g Custom Items, Custom Quests even custom function etc. that's made by user and uploaded to the server) in MUOnline, the private server scene is really doomed. But such thing would not happen as of now. (Also, Any coders who are reading that, have you get what I'm trying to say here?)

One thing is clear: Going the old way would never work for private servers because WebZen is more Official.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In China online community we have a saying:
When arguing with someone without much brains, they'll drag you to their level, and beat you with their experience.

Now, WebZen has drag themselves down to private server level, it's up to the private servers to beat them using their experience!

The only advantage for WebZen right now is they're official, nothing more.

That's why the private MU Scene now need better coders and contributers, instead of people who only want to grab the newest server files and ask everywhere for how to do with them. (no offence here)
I'd say, if Webzen includes User Generated Content (e.g Custom Items, Custom Quests even custom function etc. that's made by user and uploaded to the server) in MUOnline, the private server scene is really doomed. But such thing would not happen as of now. (Also, Any coders who are reading that, have you get what I'm trying to say here?)

One thing is clear: Going the old way would never work for private servers because WebZen is more Official.

Active Gms, latest version, fully working features w/o custom poop, everything to earn w/o donates
rich enough to provide real hosting, real ddos protection, no dissapear after month or two, tons of online to come

Now check XtremeTop and tell me how many 500-9999 exp Priv server are in top50 ? 95% ?

what would u select

2000+ online
vs
100 + online / poop gameplay

I've seen already alot of people leaving private servers & going to play Mu Rebirth.

Im low exp fan, but gonna visit it for the fun of pvp and no time.

And you say "MU Scene now need better coders"

I will tell you what they're doing, seling premium files, or doesn't care anymore about outdated game and work for serious companys or own projects.

Im still impresed IGCN or TT continue their work, they would gain much more on serious game/projects.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And you say "MU Scene now need better coders"

I will tell you what they're doing, seling premium files, or doesn't care anymore about outdated game and work for serious companys or own projects.

Im still impresed IGCN or TT continue their work, they would gain much more on serious game/projects.

That's true.

But my opinion won't change.

Webzen states they are challenging the private servers, personally I don't think they're going anywhere far.

MU China did it once, you know, server with high rates, rebirth, etc, and I see it failed horribly. (Well, that's because on that time they're doing it with S5 client while others are playing with RF already, but still.)

You know I didn't make these kinds of statements out from nowhere.

Will the private server scene fall? I cannot answer this. But i know one thing: If one admit defeat, they already lost before the battle started! As long as Webzen not beginning to sue private servers, it'll be a very long way to private server's failure. If they are, I'll still say it's a long way.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's true.

But my opinion won't change.

Webzen states they are challenging the private servers, personally I don't think they're going anywhere far.

MU China did it once, you know, server with high rates, rebirth, etc, and I see it failed horribly. (Well, that's because on that time they're doing it with S5 client while others are playing with RF already, but still.)

You know I didn't make these kinds of statements out from nowhere.

Will the private server scene fall? I cannot answer this. But i know one thing: If one admit defeat, they already lost before the battle started! As long as Webzen not beginning to sue private servers, it'll be a very long way to private server's failure. If they are, I'll still say it's a long way.

Webzen sue only in korea ^^
You can't compare small Mu China (wich is customer of webzen) to English Global biggest one.
Like you can't compare english priv servers to china one.

Challenge ? more like invite to High exp PvP server. It's about quality.

Private can stay, but online count will be less.

PS MU-R Loadings
3:01 - MuRebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm, 4FUNer, where did you get those pics?
Not to doubt anything (since the official website has the same Anime style)
I don't think the client can be downloaded as of now (see the website, it's currently conducting the scheduled maintenance and I tried earlier but clicking the downloader button does nothing)

My opinion still won't change: I don't care what Webzen did, private servers won't die as long as there are people still playing, and people still caring. At least currently I'm caring (looks at my own server)

Reaction score
i try to join and i cant,

4funer can u tell me if you are already connected?

I've download the client before 5 hours around,now i did everything i run the game from website and when launcher is come,i click its trying to join but the screen becomes black for 1 sec(like try to join) and then nothing...all back to normal :/

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i try to join and i cant,

4funer can u tell me if you are already connected?

I've download the cleint before 5 hours around,now i did everything i run the game from website and when launcher is come,i click its tryng to join sceen black for 1 sec(liek try to join) and then nothing...all back to normal :/

Yea im in, did 120 lvl in bullfighters in 5 min seems like 9999 xp xD

Wait till launcher download update, i guess like 70+ mb

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the prob is its dont start to download anything i will redl it :S sorry for offtopic maybe

hahah how about peoples? many online or what?

Ye full of naked chars :D we will see later

also webzen tactic & against 12 private servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back