Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuRebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Couple useful bugs:

On socket items, you can add 5 of the same option, making it possible to get over 100% exc/crit damage chance, or 240% damage reduction, at least 160% reflect, etc.

When buying Lvl 2 or Lvl 2.5 wings, if you add everything except exc options Ignore/HP/MP (add 5 socket options, +10, +Luck, and +16), the wing will cost about 22,000 free credits and when you receive it ingame, it will sometimes have exc options. I did this with Dragon Wings and it had +Ignore. If you add +Ignore and +5 sockets to wings in the shop it will cost over 100,000 free credits.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dude...they still fixing shits..calm down why everyone is so mad and wanna flame so much,don't act like a hater

its still beta server,dose anyone know what beta means ?

I don't want to flame, but when its webshop can be easily controlled entirely from local values (1 credit FO+15 Swords anyone?) and reset number cleared when switching servers, there is no excuse.

Okay, maybe I could take the later since there is no something called reset in the official server and they are too lazy to copy Official Chinese Server code, but the webshop glitch has no excuses. Any college student learning web design can do better than that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Couple useful bugs:

On socket items, you can add 5 of the same option, making it possible to get over 100% exc/crit damage chance, or 240% damage reduction, at least 160% reflect, etc.

When buying Lvl 2 or Lvl 2.5 wings, if you add everything except exc options Ignore/HP/MP (add 5 socket options, +10, +Luck, and +16), the wing will cost about 22,000 free credits and when you receive it ingame, it will sometimes have exc options. I did this with Dragon Wings and it had +Ignore. If you add +Ignore and +5 sockets to wings in the shop it will cost over 100,000 free credits.

Well, yeah, But if you have full damage reduction in all the parts, combo will bypass them anyway...

Beta? 10. Years after game release or u are so naive and think MU-R is new game ^^

Oh, so... These 10 years they were playing with full stats characters?

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If You Don't Have Anything to Say, Don't Say Anything At All.

I feel like im wasting a time talking with such a dumbass like u. xD so bye bye

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tomorrow the server will be back yey :thumbup:

Unfortunately it will only be opened for GM candidates. I know this because I was selected to become a GM.

Hello 20 Candidates,
From this Wednesday after maintenance, we will open MU Rebirth server only to you guys for 1 week. (July 24, 17:00 ~ July 31 15:00 GST)
The main purpose is to check if all the issues from 1[SUP]st[/SUP] CBT were properly fixed. Please read the checklists below and inform us of the results.

The official opening date is August 8th, 2013.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The official opening date is August 8th, 2013.

Official opening date of 2nd Beta ^^, this time no wipe, congrats on gm position.

btw. funny comment found on wz forums - 2nd beta topic

Dakine said:
Dear Webzen Ur players gona eat U. As U can see they all getting f4king mad

so if U dont want to see Ur houses fireing or some others start working hard or quit that ASAP.

^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately it will only be opened for GM candidates. I know this because I was selected to become a GM.

Congratulations. They give you another pj o just the same as the beta?

Try to see if "Impale" is better balance, in beta test was really really overpower.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They kind of solved the web problems. Also they take away items with sockets, probably to fix them to prevent same sockets, I guess..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some want to do reset to one pj with me? I want to have free time and sleep.. Just for the prize that they give to the top 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back