Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuRebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I quit. Had 2 rebirths within two days and was expecting too much from them since it is officially hosted by Webzen and it is clearly stable, but it's not. Because the Webshop sucks penis and the community itself is Ducking immatures, everyone is complaining about Blade Knights without knowing the Agility is limited to 100-120 which takes a lot of effort to execute a combo to win unlike any private server where you have to idly just use twisting slash to win and Greater Fortitude got nerf way too much. And Rage Fighters are more at the upperhand of the game, Since the webshop doesn't offer socket items, so basically it is like playing the exact same set-up but the rates are higher.

If the log changes gets applied to Season 8 private servers also, then probably Blade Knights will surely be not anymore that capable in PvP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I quit. Had 2 rebirths within two days and was expecting too much from them since it is officially hosted by Webzen and it is clearly stable, but it's not. Because the Webshop sucks penis and the community itself is Ducking immatures, everyone is complaining about Blade Knights without knowing the Agility is limited to 100-120 which takes a lot of effort to execute a combo to win unlike any private server where you have to idly just use twisting slash to win and Greater Fortitude got nerf way too much. And Rage Fighters are more at the upperhand of the game, Since the webshop doesn't offer socket items, so basically it is like playing the exact same set-up but the rates are higher.

If the log changes gets applied to Season 8 private servers also, then probably Blade Knights will surely be not anymore that capable in PvP.

i have a blade knight with over 100 rr and i have to say the 100 attack speed helps out a lot seeing as i can just 1 combo everyone and do it supper fast 1-2s

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have a blade knight with over 100 rr and i have to say the 100 attack speed helps out a lot seeing as i can just 1 combo everyone and do it supper fast 1-2s

Yeah I know, which is why I kept repeating my responds in every thread not to nerf the Blade Knights too much. Because the limitation applied to the attack speed is fairly enough for a Blade Knight not to be overpowered and skill dependent.

And also the Greater Fortitude should have remained exactly the same. By having 50% of it based from the Energy stat, instead of having a small percent, which totally made them more non-tanky.

Mu Rebirth will be a Rage Fighter server, so if you guys are a fond of playing the character a lot. Then I highly suggest you guys play as a Rage Fighter in Mu Rebirth.

Because the web shop only offers 380 equipments. And getting a decent socket item will probably be a huge investment to be done. Knowing that the drop rate sucks penis.

I Quit.

At least I was able to obtain 2 grand rebirths and 35 resets for only 3 days. Was able to experience a straight 24 hours gameplay from interactions and grinds.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And currently the highlight issues on the server is Summoners bursting 70k dps and Wizards bursting 20k dps. For god sake and everyone in the community is trying to defend each of their classes to dodge nerfs. Ducking toxic community, I was hoping to get back and somehow work my way out for more reset but the tweaks made by Webzen is Ducking destroying the classes in-game.

Someone please create a server and contend with that Mu Rebirth which they brag about on Mu private server sites.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well the 2nd phase didn't turn out to be cheatless as I thought at first but after someone kind enough to admit on the forum of Webzen that a working glitch/cheat/bypass worked on their site, making users get a lot of Wcoins for free and he himself used it and admitted that it works and a lot of people are doing it.

And Webzen promised that the second phase beta won't have a wipe. So I wonder what will happen from here on the moment the server gets opened again. Webzen knows full well that if a wipe occur, they will definitely be bashed and if there won't be a wipe, lucky for those guys to obtain a lot of Wcoins for free.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Who can help with one question ?

As you know the excellent items effect has been removed due to lags effect. Who know what can i do to bring the effect back ? What files are responsible for that effect ? I was try to replace with older files but no effect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the 2nd phase didn't turn out to be cheatless as I thought at first but after someone kind enough to admit on the forum of Webzen that a working glitch/cheat/bypass worked on their site, making users get a lot of Wcoins for free and he himself used it and admitted that it works and a lot of people are doing it.

And Webzen promised that the second phase beta won't have a wipe. So I wonder what will happen from here on the moment the server gets opened again. Webzen knows full well that if a wipe occur, they will definitely be bashed and if there won't be a wipe, lucky for those guys to obtain a lot of Wcoins for free.

I imagine how they did that, I did a lot of same sockets wings xD.

Although I stop playing it long ago...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MU Rebirth has been decided to open in July for now if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MuRebirth is not yet release right ?
Neither a Beta.
Correct me if i am Wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back