Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mux?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i edit my post because i manage to download the file

this is the file i found i upload it to Mega

MUX Files NO PASSWORD on RAR >> https://mega.nz/#F!W4QTWZjA!aQLdBo7IoutSJHL9uLMhzw

the Database have own sql.

the client are mix on this search area. their's a lot of part you need to download, this is the search site so you dont need to search it!

i only test the server on folder release and it's run and some of this file stop working? i dont know why? maybe because the ip?. ( i did not change it to my IP :junglejane: you know for testing it first to know if the server is work?, be for i use my IP :lol: )

i test Folder Debug and this is the result

it's alive!!! work work work......

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i test the server, server run without problem but connecting in client there is a problem i cant connect to it, i try all account inside of sql but none of that account can login i look on client to change the ip i see it set on offline address ( 127.0.0.1 ) same on server still cant connect...

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't find the client to try it

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
then search there just type mux and you will see all client file parts there

Back