Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUX to be launched soon. Only in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MUX to be launched soon. only in china

you gotta find em, I had some bookmarked, but looks like they went down recently or smthin: the links are dead >.<

edit:
I couldn't find anything about MU X private server dev, but I found something very interesting:

"MUX" flying mounts inside the original painting, the question of whether and MU's Fire Dragon King has countless ties between the two?
MUX is gonna have flying mounts o_O...?
I'd need a real translation to be sure, but that'd be awesome lol.

kuku - MUX to be launched soon. Only in China - RaGEZONE Forums

woot!

well I hope they're better than just like icurus flying mounts >.<

kuku - MUX to be launched soon. Only in China - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is the place where mu server started.

hack520 stole the very first mu server files, hes one of the members in there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

cool i think one day i up and mUX xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If you want a MU with 3D graphics, Unreal 3 Engine, original spirit, just wait until MU2(being developed by Webzen) comes out!

Check these:

(use a translator)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LOL

Webzen will Dev. MU2 hahaha^^

Webzen, Mu 2 'project, the operation
일자 : 2009-06-09 Date: 2009-06-09

(2009-06-09)㈜웹젠(대표 김창근, 신작 '뮤2'가 초기 기획을 마치고 본격적인 개발에 들어간다. (2009-06-09) ㈜ Webzen (the gimchanggeun, ) of the new 'Mu 2, after the initial planning into the development.

웹젠은 2010년 말 첫 공개를 목표로 '뮤2'의 개발이 진행되고 있으며, 안정적인 개발 환경 구축이 가능한 언리얼 엔진3를 사용한 MMORPG(다중접속 역할수행)게임이 될 것이라고 밝혔다. Webzen, 2010 to the end of the first public, Mu 2, under development, and stable development environment that can be built using Unreal Engine 3 MMORPG (multi-role), the game will be.

'뮤2'는 대한민국 대표 장수게임인 '뮤 온라인'의 명성을 이어갈 웹젠의 차기작으로 기획 초기 단계부터 게임업계의 주목을 받아 왔다. Μ-2, the Republic of Korea's long game Mu Online, keep the fame from the early stages of planning in the film of Webzen Games has been the industry's attention.

' 뮤 온라인'은 최초의 Full 3D 그래픽과 그 탁월한 게임성으로 전세계 게이머들의 주목을 받으며 2001년 첫 공개 된 이 후, 현재 전세계 5,600만 누적 회원을 대상으로 서비스 되고 있다. 웹젠은 '뮤 온라인'의 성공으로 코스닥은 물론 나스닥까 지 연이어 직 상장되며, 대한민국 대표 온라인 게임업체로 발돋움 한 바 있다. 'Mu Online, the first castle of the Full 3D graphics and excellent game for gamers worldwide attention and the public in 2001 after the first, the world's 5,600 to 10,000 service members are cumulative. Webzen the' Mu Online success Nasdaq-listed, of course, to the position in succession to the KOSDAQ, and the Republic of Korea has been renowned as the online game.

웹 젠은 후속작 '뮤2'는 간편한 인터페이스와 화려한 그래픽, 짜임새 있는 게임성 등 전작의 장점들을 이어가며, 전편의 방대한 스토리 라인에서 이어지는 세계관을 바탕으로 새로운 콘텐츠를 구현하여 차세대 대표 브랜드로 자리매김하게 될 것이라고 밝혔다. Webzen is husokjak μ-2 'a straightforward interface and colorful graphics, the texture of the advantages of the geimseong and they jeonjak, leads the world in the sequel's story line, based on extensive new content will be established to implement the next generation of brand said.

또한 개발 초기 단계부터 유저들의 적극적인 참여를 유도하여 그 의견을 게임 내에 반영하는 등 게이머들과의 적극적인 소통을 통해 게임성을 한층 더 높여 나가겠다는 계획이다. In addition, from the early stages of development and encourage active participation of users and reflect the opinions within the game actively communicating with the gamer and the game plans that will increase even more.

한 편, 웹젠은 차기작 '뮤2'의 완성도를 높이고, 완벽한 게임성을 구현하기 위한 우수 인력 모집에 나섰다. 모집 분야는 3D 배 경, 3D 캐릭터, 2D 컨셉, 서버 개발, 클라이언트 개발, 설정 기획, 시스템 기획 등 총 7개 부문으로 초기 개발부터 상용화 까지 프로젝트 경험 및 언리얼 엔진3의 사용 경험이 있는 지원자를 우대한다. Meanwhile, the film Webzen, Mu 2, to improve the quality, skilled personnel for the implementation of a complete game was for. Recruiting field 3D background, 3D characters, 2D concept, server development, client development, configuration, planning, system planning 7 and the initial development of the project from the experience and commercial experience in the use of Unreal Engine 3 is the preferred applicants.

웹 젠 이은관 '뮤2' 개발실장은

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

any info about the game opening?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mux HD xD [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S79vosYlD4M"]YouTube - MuX - Official Server - Empresa the9 Korea[/ame]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nothing special. we have seen this video 1kkk times. the9 really pissed us off. they dont even release an announce about the opening :mad:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

MUX is webzen project what will be released on 2010 year and based on Unreal 3 engine ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

MUX is webzen project what will be released on 2010 year and based on Unreal 3 engine ?
Smart one.... lol

Mu X is the9's version of Mu. Apparently the had absolutely no involvement of webzen since webzen is considering pressing charges for copying the characters... lol

Mu 2 is webzen's "planned" update of Mu Online. I don't know about its release date or anything, but will most likely have the original characters in an entirely new world or something to make it more unique... thats my guess at least atm. I haven't heard much about it.

The difference: well basically there isn't a real difference on that the content will vary because its from 2 different creators. Mu 2 will most likely follow Mu online better than Mu X. ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

remember of lineage 1? the difference with l2 is huge. and i think this is also going to happen in mu 2.

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score

MU2 is being developed by Webzen and will be shown in 2011 as planned - it will be full 3D MMORPG based on Unreal 3 Engine that will use 'quarter view' just like original MU.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

MU 2 will be out sooner than you think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i will /sex and /cum if mu 2 comes out with unreal 3 liek more so than D3 :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

errr...it's not launching till like 2010...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D6f4UgEfdA"]YouTube - New MMORPG MuX Cinematic Trailer (Chinese)[/ame]

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score

MU2 will be presented in 2011 - it will be first known in Korea and about worldwide services they said they haven't decided yet, but it will probably spread like the old MU did.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2011 o_O Why 9zen release it in 21.12.2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back