• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MUX to be launched soon. Only in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUX to be launched soon. only in china

nice :) looks funny

Asian ppl crazy :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version of MU is unique fighting style and pvp should be more about damage and skills instead of being the fastest potter or best hacker.

I hope its more hack protected which is my concern since I am tired of owning other ppl in MU...

the skills look unique, I wonder how Kundun will look now and all his minions. Max level might not be 400 now i guess if they make it like that. But if they did make it a hard to lvl up game then they should make many quests which will improve the game play and add more skills for characters including the old ones. Maybe if they developed a Skill Evolution Chart players can evolve their skills to more powerful ones but a set limit to what skill and that will give the ultimate uniqueness in skill and smarts in the game to make it an MMORPG worth playing for retail and/or private servers. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know what happened to their website? if i am not wrong 2 days now, we can only see a 1vs test page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The battle begins ... What is the best?

Soul Ultimate Nation?
Mu X?
Mu 2?

xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol is adanbr still alive u.u?
miracle!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The battle begins ... What is the best?

Soul Ultimate Nation?
Mu X?
Mu 2?

xD

There is no info about MU2 or whatsoever and you can't really compare SUN to MU. :|

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know if someone already posted this video , but here is it:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S79vosYlD4M"]YouTube - MuX - Official Server - Empresa the9 Korea[/ame]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i know but after seeing this it was a mission and a half to get through the endless Chinese flash >.> Google needs to be able to translate that too

X13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screen shots and videos awesome!i want play now!who now how to join mux or any good server seasone 5 please tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back