Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuX (MU2 China) Gameplay

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Originally known as and developed by China MMO company, The9, the game has just been renamed as “奇迹2″, which is the Chinese name for MU2. The9 used to publish Webzen’s MU Online in China, and after the contract ended, The9 has been finding ways to continue using that name. MUX has been delayed for over 2 years before the recent reveal. The9 recently got official certification from the government to use the name as well, which prompted Webzen to announce that it is looking into ways to pursue this matter, potentially on legal grounds.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wtf.. :grr:

quite different from MuOnline

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i was looking at the same thing and i am waiting for it :)!

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
I know it looks good but it feels like dragon nest had s*x with mu and gave birth to this sh*t xD
MU isn't mu anymore if they put world limitations, but yeah this is CN's xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WebZen Mu2 looks better, but the chinese Mu2 isn't that bad also. Its gonna be a lot of fun to have our hands on both games server files. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to admit this one is better and it should be the sequel rather than that version of what Webzen did. But then again looking at the video it seems dungeon crawling which is overly generic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to admit this one is better and it should be the sequel rather than that version of what Webzen did. But then again looking at the video it seems dungeon crawling which is overly generic.

rpg without dungeon crawling it is not rpg.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mu 1 Season 8 has a way better Graphic than this poop.. mu is not mu anymore nor this nor webzen MU2 ... I love mu 1 on the way it is .. Just a easy interface without any poop added...we dont need no Unreal engine 3 graphic nor many other poop items added...I dont want even a MU2 coz it looks a crappy mainstream stupid MMORPG..by the way, i started playing C9 so I don't give a duck about MU anymore...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
created an acc, download some kind of "client" but i think it is still beta test.

ps: another video

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
login screen.
ive got an account posted in their forum btw.
and it has BUGs, a lot.

7QtUx31 - MuX (MU2 China) Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums

btw, i dont care about playing this, just wanna reverse engineer that protocol.

in fact, im doing it now. :lol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
login screen.
ive got an account posted in their forum btw.
and it has BUGs, a lot.

7QtUx31 - MuX (MU2 China) Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums

btw, i dont care about playing this, just wanna reverse engineer that protocol.

in fact, im doing that NOW. :lol:

well beta is beta right? anyway link to register? i want get bugged playing MuX.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back