Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuX (MU2 China) Gameplay

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
An All New Mu Is Finelly Coming!

Its the name of the new mu..
Mu 2- By Webzen...(not the9)..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't wait for some beta sv files of the MU2 by webzen :D and helping finding bugs

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hope soon there would be if the ENC is not hard but since i saw the ex7 version :D i hope Mu2 One is going to be better :)!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I heard that Mu 2 by Webzen is closed ;/ And this event mentioned here is only new server. Any information about Mu2 ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The development of this game is taking too long, they were suppose to release this like last year ago. wtf

Read my translations in this very forum.

This is not WebZen MU2, actually, its development starts last year.
This is a brand new product developed by White Wolf studios and published by The9. It's not related to Webzen.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Read my translations in this very forum.

This is not WebZen MU2, actually, its development starts last year.
This is a brand new product developed by White Wolf studios and published by The9. It's not related to Webzen.

I was referring to the original one which was being developed by Webzen and based from the Wiki, they made the release date around last year, but it seems like this one being developed by The9 is probably made revoke the Webzen.

Back