Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUX Source Code Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That link is wrong, the MUX source package is over 2GB, i know because we do have it, 3 files, 2 of 700 MB and another of 460 MB.

I downloaded the sources noted that bet0x but are original.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
So now guess why bet0x has the sources

Phant0m - MUX Source Code Leaked - RaGEZONE Forums

Kingdom of Shadows
Reaction score
So there are 3 facepalms:
1. mauka to KristiansJ
2. bet0x to mauka
3. me to Denied

MUX is being developed by the9(chinese company) and not by webzen or darkav or whatever the name of owner's is.

If someone can share some valuable information about those sources he/she is welcome else please keep troll at a low level.

Original MUX website:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bet0x, its the client SRC right?, split it into 7000 1MB parts so it will be hard to get :p, joke.

PS: Does Titans Tech files use Webzen/Windows SDK Sample IOCP, or do you use Boost or some other library?

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
I did some investigation, with another person, finally after a lot of checking isn't MUX is other's game SRC, this one:

Don't be a hater
Reaction score
This is closed because until further notice, if you have anything to contribute to this thread PM one of the moderators here. (It seems the sources are not MUX)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back