Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC's moving you to other maps?

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Simply put just make custom conf to define map number/position and then use gObjTeleport in NPC.Talk function.

NPC.Talk
Code:
int CustomNpc = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo","TeleportNPCNumber",0,"..\\Data\\TeleportNPC.dat");
int CustomMap = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo","TeleportNPCMapNumber",0,"..\\Data\\TeleportNPC.dat");
int CustomMapPosX = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo","TeleportNPCMapPosX",0,"..\\Data\\TeleportNPC.dat");
int CustomMapPosY = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo","TeleportNPCMapPosY",0,"..\\Data\\TeleportNPC.dat");

if(gObj[Monster].Class == CustomNpc)
{
     gObjTeleport(aIndex,CustomMap,CustomPosX,CustomPosY)
}

then build more stuff around it if you feel like it, for example price requirements etc..

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its not that hard its already implemented on tt files, and i did something similar to what shatter says on some s3 files some time ago and it works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm planning on porting my server engine that has scripting embedded, to newer GS versions (only 97d supported right now)...

that would be as simple as creating 1 script file and writing this inside the file:

People made full guild/pvp events with the engine... this video is part1 of several videos of an event that sorts players and select 2 random player each time to do a pvp battle, the loser is teleported off the event map, the winner goes to a waiting room to wait for the other players battles. This repeats until there's only 1 left.

I wonder why people haven't made this (script) on their "emus" yet

Last edited:
Back