Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oldschool no reset servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

i was wondering the other day that is there any oldschool no reset servers left with s2 or s3ep1.

LastlandMU was the best back in the day with ep1 and 18x/60% but seems it has been dead a long time now.

Fast googling produced only bunch of s6 no res servers which is just crap if you ask me, didn't even like summoner back in ep2 and the whole game was screwed up from there on out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah well not the real oldschool which was 0.97 few years back, but at this rate even s3 is going to be a relic fast cause of new seasons ^^

tbh, i never played newer seasons except a little bit of s3ep2 and once tried the rage fighter on s6 when it came to the private dev. just not my thing..

Reaction score
@Giraz ,
there are only a few of them out there and few more which are going to be dead very soon , its hard to see a season 2 / season 3 server with no resets.
people are attracted to season 4 till season ex700 + or whatever it is.

i can find you few bit they won't last long so its going to be waste of time .

if u would like a season 4 Server then wait for mine ;P

peace.

Reaction score
@Giraz ,
there are only a few of them out there and few more which are going to be dead very soon , its hard to see a season 2 / season 3 server with no resets.
people are attracted to season 4 till season ex700 + or whatever it is.

i can find you few bit they won't last long so its going to be waste of time .

if u would like a season 4 Server then wait for mine ;P

peace.

new server mate? or just updates to your old ganjamu server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been developing season 2 server on my free time just for fun and had a wild idea of opening one myself, but then there's really no point unless using tons of money getting a decent protection for the server and website..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm testing the Files of Beta 25 of *********, and so far have not found a lot of bad. I thought of opening a server oldscool, 10x / 15% without system resets, aiming to attract an audience older and really misses this release. My Big problem is in a good web platform that is English and Spanish! So far only found here in Brazil!

If anyone is interested in helping, please contact!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe World of Mu Server restarts in a few time.
Visit ;)

Reaction score
Hi!

i was wondering the other day that is there any oldschool no reset servers left with s2 or s3ep1.

LastlandMU was the best back in the day with ep1 and 18x/60% but seems it has been dead a long time now.

nice to see someone still remember my server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Classic Season I w/o resets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
come my servver hard no reset lvl max 10.00 free credit come game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have good server like season 1-2 without reset? :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i wish to play the old school MU where everything is cool and and challenging. Characters will not heavily depend on set but also on their stats, unlike the crap servers that has reset where combo for the BK is irrelevant. To be strong depends only on the gear because they all have the same stats. I hate thinking that as MU develops, the real essence of MU is ruined of reset system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
id like to play if there is a muserver like 1000max level and 1000xp with no level reset.

season doesnt matter......

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had a server like this open but duo to cheating it is impossible to keep it open.
Also it needs a lot of time to manage the server :(

Back