Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oldschool no reset servers?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What cheats passed?
There are many Payment Anti-cheats that can help you and for sure with a good ADMIN team you can handle it most i guess

Most of em were speed hacks. I know that there are nice Anti-cheats out there but none of them is really secure cause of Mu's infrastructure.
Also my server was free to play and without a webshop (no pay to win). Only advertising made some money for the server.
So paying for a anti cheat was not really a solution for me.

Stopping cheater is very laborious.
And there were lots of other reasons ... :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We've just launched an Old School server yesterday, there is a reset limit of level 1000 but it's safe to say that it would take some time for anyone to reach that level.

The Experience rate is also set to 1% to recreate the original MU Online server settings. PLUS we've gotten rid of any viruses in both our server files and clients.

If you're interested check our thread @ http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/ad-beta-project-mu-exp-1004468/

We have a long term commitment to this server and there will be more to come soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our Valhalla server is configured as non-reset but it's in Season 6 Episode 3.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to made an oldschool muonline, in 01.07.2014 will be on >> <<

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What cheats passed?
There are many Payment Anti-cheats that can help you and for sure with a good ADMIN team you can handle it most i guess
Most time speed hacks >.< but some other tried only to crash the server -.-'
For sure there are some out but can't pay it. Our server was free 2 play and without cashshop (pay 2 win) so difficult to pay server, anticheat, spend all free time and find ppl you can trust to manage the server with u :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i plan to switch the exp to 1 and drop to 1 after finishing the test period at 21st December 2014, if you would like to participate into the test period or after you are welcome. thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maximum 1234567 thats a server in a language that I cant understand. I speak and write English...

I am in the process of creating an Oldschool server as we speak, gimme some time to familiarize with the madness in the blocks of code that i've found in that open source 97d... May the Lord be with me .... STACK OVERFLOW EVERYWHERE AROUND its a PARTY in there.

If anyone wants to help btw... not with the code but with a more managerial position let me know. It will be a pity doing all that stuff alone and managing it on my own as well...

Hey guys almost there. The source of 97d is terrible, so there is no reason going there.

I am fixing the source of version 2 atm. Max level 1000, no resets, 50x exp, no donations, no webshop etc etc.
is where you can find more news etc, server coming mid August!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i had a server like these , it wasn't 0.97 because is short time , but was season 2.
Exp x6 Drop 30% .Non reset Global Mu Peru
I remember the first week just was a little group of friends , but after grew up fast , very fast the server we had to bought other vps 200+ users playing.
It was the first server slow non reset in my country and others of south american. But also played by EEUU and little groups Greece , Poland and Romania.
afther 2 years , 10/2010-10/2012 .
We closed the server , because i had to go to university and my friend was studying - working and we didn't had enough time for keep the server.
Finally ,when i come back to play mu was difficult because i had lost my messenger password with all my friends .Remember was 2010 at that date all was by mail and little facebook at least in my country.

Earlier this year, i saw to the fan page , it had a lot of mail on our inbox asking about the server. And we made a group looking for a new server to play obviously slow Non Reset.

My friend Xavi and me are thinking in open again a server but s6, we don't like but a lot of games now play that season. It will be for October or November ,the big idea is call gamers from all continents .

Season6E3 Exp 2-6 Drop15% is what most call the true gamers of oldschool Files Engine or IGCN
FaceBook
FaceBoo

Well all of you are invited , i am looking gamers from each country if you are interesting in it MP.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We've just started few days ago, around 5. It's an old school style like, level matters, low rate xp from x5 to 15 but in Season 7 (Ex702) platform. No reset. We known in our theme "hunt your own items" and "build your own stats". If you have time feel free to visit SUPERIOR MU ONLINE at . See you there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maximum 1234567 thats a server in a language that I cant understand. I speak and write English...

I am in the process of creating an Oldschool server as we speak, gimme some time to familiarize with the madness in the blocks of code that i've found in that open source 97d... May the Lord be with me .... STACK OVERFLOW EVERYWHERE AROUND its a PARTY in there.

If anyone wants to help btw... not with the code but with a more managerial position let me know. It will be a pity doing all that stuff alone and managing it on my own as well...

Hey guys almost there. The source of 97d is terrible, so there is no reason going there.

I am fixing the source of version 2 atm. Max level 1000, no resets, 50x exp, no donations, no webshop etc etc.
is where you can find more news etc, server coming mid August!

Hey are you continuing with this project?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a server for the players who like to play a mu server to make performance not just for fun. Come and try it. It's a Romanian server but you will like it

Opening Tomorrow

Agility bug FIX
Visual bug fix
Trade Name Fix
Normal Spots
No lag
Antihack
It is time to realy , officialy release OldTimes MUONLINE
No more problems .
Test period closed .

Prezentare :

SITE :