Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Best paid MuOnline antihack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Best paid MuOnline antihack?

For me there are 3 Choices.

1. UGK Antihack (30-35$ monthly) (supports season 2/ season 3 episode 1/ season 6 episode 3)

Because i used and use it personally for years. (Updates only if there is something bypassed)

2. P4F AntiCheat (250$ Lifetime) (supports all versions?)
Because P4F Developers are trusted well enough and good at their work.

3. LiveGuard (Monthly 25$) (supports all versions?)
Because i used liveguard and it is a decent antihack (which updates frequently)

some threads that already question this..

http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/anti-cheat-system-muonline-924847/

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NSE AntiHack System

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NSE AntiHack System

Great but lacking support and have problems with OS or some application because of shutdown main itself.
Think if your server have 500~1000+ online, Yes... BIG trouble come.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great but lacking support and have problems with OS or some application because of shutdown main itself.
Think if your server have 500~1000+ online, Yes... BIG trouble come.

Hello.

I never had problems with OS.

I am currently developing a new AntiHack System (New Product) it is in beta right now, but i think in 1 week will be release.

And about shutdown main itself, if will be some problems with applications - it will inform Player and Administrator about this.
Example:
itaialroy - [Help] Best paid MuOnline antihack? - RaGEZONE Forums

And about big online - I have a lot of customers which online is great than 400-500 and it's works fine.

Currently my statistics shown that 17983 players playing with my AntiHack System without any complains.

Good Luck! :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello.

I am currently developing a new AntiHack System (New Product) it is in beta right now, but i think in 1 week will be release.

And about shutdown main itself, if will be some problems with applications - it will inform Player and Administrator about this.
Example:
itaialroy - [Help] Best paid MuOnline antihack? - RaGEZONE Forums

And about big online - I have a lot of customers which online is great than 400-500 and it's works fine.

Currently my statistics shown that 17983 players playing with my AntiHack System without any complains.

Some application i said didn't mean it cheat but for antivirus , normal services not kind of hack.
500-1000+ means if you have issue on product but no support in real time no fix no anything else (but player waiting for solution for 1-4days) still can't solve them.. that is trouble as i said.
Anyway nice to see that new interface and updates.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello.

Dont lie . Nightwish(NSESystems) is a liar. This antihack dont stop a lot of hacks and support its verry bad. No have updates from 6-7 monhts ... dont buy this antihack
I lost a lot of my players for this poop antihack.
PS. I have 3 license ( 500-600 $) and this guy dont answer me in skype and email(6-7 months)... its NOT PROFESSIONAL

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dont lie . Nightwish(NSESystems) is a liar. This antihack dont stop a lot of hacks and support its verry bad. No have updates from 6-7 monhts ... dont buy this antihack
I lost a lot of my players for this poop antihack.
PS. I have 3 license ( 500-600 $) and this guy dont answer me in skype and email(6-7 months)... its NOT PROFESSIONAL

Hello.

I don't know who are you, but no one wrote me to email or skype who have 3 license.
If my AntiHack System is bad how are you said above, why you bought from me 3 license? :)

Considering the date of your registration, I think that you are someone who wishes me harm.

Good luck to you, the customer with 3 licenses :laugh:

P.S. Currently i expanded my Team and support is very good & fast. In maximum 1 week will be done new product (AntiHack System).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

View forum of this antihack.. last post or update is from January...
i brought 3 license becouse in 2015 your antihack was good but with last update in Dec 2015 your antihack and support stop working...
for last 6-7 months this lair dont make updates and dont answer in skype or email.
If Administrator of Ragezone dont trust me i can send proofs

Show one big muonline server with your "perfect" antihack ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

About last post it not mean nothing.

About antihack working - all who had some problems they got updates in short time.

Tell me please your email or Skype id, i want to know who are you?

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Show one big muonline server with your "perfect" antihack ?

Even tho I hate when people make bad reviews without proof, I would also like to know if you have a big server as a client.

It's not the same when you have 100 online than when you have 1000.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Even tho I hate when people make bad reviews without proof, I would also like to know if you have a big server as a client.

It's not the same when you have 100 online than when you have 1000.

He only has two posts, both of which are on this thread, in addition to not presenting any proof of his claims. I wouldn't give any credibility to him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@KarLi how to buy UGK Gameguard because i need them now some players are using autocombo

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back