Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Best paid MuOnline antihack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Best paid MuOnline antihack?

For me there are 3 Choices.

1. UGK Antihack (30-35$ monthly) (supports season 2/ season 3 episode 1/ season 6 episode 3)
Because i used and use it personally for years. (Updates only if there is something bypassed)

2. P4F AntiCheat (250$ Lifetime) (supports all versions?)

Because P4F Developers are trusted well enough and good at their work.

3. LiveGuard (Monthly 25$) (supports all versions?)
Because i used liveguard and it is a decent antihack (which updates frequently)

some threads that already question this..

http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/anti-cheat-system-muonline-924847/

Good luck

Hello Sir , this anti hack support also Tantra Online ?? I'm willing to buy good anti hack Server Side or Client Side .
Please Pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello!

Now, NSE AntiHack System uses multi-layered technologies that go far beyond the capabilities of basic AntiHack System.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

Hello!

Now, NSE AntiHack System uses multi-layered technologies that go far beyond the capabilities of basic AntiHack System.

Thanks!

I do not recommend this, this guy is pathetic, calls himself professional and spams my customers in the forum begging to buy his piece of poop :)) If your antihack was any good people would talk and recommend it to each other and you wouldnt have to sit every day looking for emails/skype names in my forum and write them :))

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I do not recommend this, this guy is pathetic, calls himself professional and spams my customers in the forum begging to buy his piece of poop :)) If your antihack was any good people would talk and recommend it to each other and you wouldnt have to sit every day looking for emails/skype names in my forum and write them :))

1. I am not begging anyone to buy my AntiHack System.
2. Yes, I think about my AntiHack System that it is Professional Protection.
3. Do not meddle into other people's business.
4. Go away and start to write new license system until it will not cracked again :laugh:

P.S. Do not embarrass yourself.

Upvote 0
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

2) Professional is not self-given name, someone must approve this name for you, not yourself
3) LOL, this was useless, you come to my forum and spam my customers I will make official announcement to not buy from you so you can stop "meddle into other peoples business" go find your own customers not look at mine.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2. I value my product as a professional. It is not up to you, you're not my client and do not know how work my protection, so you can not say anything in this regard.

3. Your customers do not have a limit in other purchases, they have the right to buy what they want and when they want to, I just offered them.

I do not get involved in your business, do not say anything about your product, I just offer people my product.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

3. You are advertising your product at our forum for our customers without paying us any fee - the very same thing you do now in ragezone, you find a topic and spam your service, adverts cost money, professional services pay money for adverts not spam in public threads.. I warned you before about this and this is the reason we never did any cooperation - because you spam your service in our platform without our approval and later when someone buy from you I have to hear complains of your support and other things, thats why I do not recommend buying from you based on opinions from my customers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3. Yes, first i advertise my product to your customers on YOUR forum via PM. After you warned me, i just saw customers contact skype or emails, no more. If you want to get any fee from me - then advertise my product. If you doesn't advertised my product then not need to say that i should to pay some fee to you.

About working of my product: I don't know who has complains, but all who bought my product which has your server files they are pleased.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

3. Yes, first i advertise my product to your customers on YOUR forum via PM. After you warned me, i just saw customers contact skype or emails, no more. If you want to get any fee from me - then advertise my product. If you doesn't advertised my product then not need to say that i should to pay some fee to you.

About working of my product: I don't know who has complains, but all who bought my product which has your server files they are pleased.
The truth ..it is have many problems and lacking support hence your anti-cheat has no progress.
But you still claim/imagining things that "It's perfect /they are pleased"^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The truth ..it is have many problems and lacking support hence your anti-cheat has no progress.
But you still claim/imagining things that "It's perfect /they are pleased"^^
Hello!
I agree with you, in the past support was very bad.
But now NSE AntiHack System have a good support.

My Anti-Hack have a good progress :)

Why?
1) Lack of any databases or dump/window scanners etc
2) Use only heuristic analysis
3) Using OpenSSL for encrypt data

Now tell me please AntiHack System that not use database of cheats and not use dump/window scanners which have heuristic analysis :)

I do not say that my AntiHack is the best or perfect, but it is better most of the Anti-Hack in our market.

And something that, according to your date of registration, I would not trust any of your post.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NSE Anticheat is Good.

drakelv : I'm agree with your opinion about SPAM / Ads without paying fee to IGC or something like that.
It's a big mistake from Nighwish side,but i cannot agree with you about "product quality" (obtained from some customers) i use it since from 2013 and there is false detection ratio is just 1%,but i didn't find any working cheat,also it consume small amount of RAM and supported all OSes and not only MuOnline Engine,i cooperated with a lot of anticheat developers but for me : NSE is really cool product (better then others).

There is lack of support (sometimes) but i really don't have so much issues with it
to request every day support from him. I just use it "as is" and i'm happy.

IGCN is the best Server Files if we talk about MuOnline and NSE is best solution for Server/Client - It's my IMHO ;)

I'm also your customer and I'm happy with IGCN+NSE software ;)
But I'm not blind and not paid by Nightwish for my reviews we just a good partners
but this not mean that i don't see "bad part" (I'm about Support). I recommend this product
for those who have "Brains and Hands" and for those who don't use "skype and ticket system" - 10 times daily.

If server admin is N00B - There is no sense to create server and to buy this AntiCheat
but if admin have enought experience there is no need to use : Support (every time).

Sad that you guys are at loggerheads.[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Game-Shield

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello!
I agree with you, in the past support was very bad.
But now NSE AntiHack System have a good support.

My Anti-Hack have a good progress :)

Why?
1) Lack of any databases or dump/window scanners etc
2) Use only heuristic analysis
3) Using OpenSSL for encrypt data

Now tell me please AntiHack System that not use database of cheats and not use dump/window scanners which have heuristic analysis :)

I do not say that my AntiHack is the best or perfect, but it is better most of the Anti-Hack in our market.

And something that, according to your date of registration, I would not trust any of your post.

Thanks.

stop selling lies,the only thing your anticheat does is api-hooking and using some fancy protector
you anticheat is bad as the others and clearly not stable come'on relying on 3rd party libaries and have no clue how to use them properly? stop claiming your anticheat is better then the others i already bypassed your anticheat in the past and and unpacked both server side and client side and same today not talking about the vulnerabilites found in your server part code
you need to be ashamed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you have no morals, stop selling lyeis ,the only thing your anticheat does is api-hooking and using some fancy protector
you anticheat is bad as the others and clearly not stable come'on relying on 3rd party libaries and have no clue how to use them properly?
stop claiming your anticheat is better then the others i already bypassed your anticheat in the past and unpacked both server side and client side and same today not talking about the vulnerabilites found in your server part code
you need to be ashamed
I know who are you.
100% of your words is "bla bla bla"

And about my protection, you don't know how works my AntiHack System.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I know who are you.
100% of your words is "bla bla bla"

And about my protection, you don't know how works my AntiHack System.
you just dont know how to accept review thats why you got total failure by support and by product

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you just dont know how to accept review thats why you got total failure by support and by product

Review?

This is not review, because i know how works my protection and what it's contains. What are you described - this is not true.

Also i know how i offer support to my customers and all of your words how i said is 100% - "Bla bla bla".

P.S. You never had my customer and currently you are not my customer, so such reviews says nothing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back