Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Party more than 5 players

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've never seen this, is that even possible to make more than 5 players in one party? That would be nice because of Castle Sieges and events :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Reaction score
Yes, but i mean to make it as original.
Anyway that can be make a arrow keys like in my multi vault system on wharehouse to get first 5 players, and next 5 players in party list.

:tongue:

Or simple make a totally new P window on the old one, so the old window will be removed / it will be in the background and you put a new on the top of it, where you can make what you want.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Digging this up :))

My Zombie Army... I made it 1-2 years ago :D still look good
I should run more accounts and at a better resolution (screen a little small) ^.^ But my PC sounds like hell when open too many accounts like this.
BhmsdXv - Party more than 5 players - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes MuMoldova do a awesome job!
About UI S9>, only if ex700>S8 cause UI dont change after take other resolution :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You know why S8+ UI is looking way better? Because it does not extending when changing resolution. UI in S9 is same no matter what resolution you're playing, it's same size so that's why it looks smaller but still best quality on HD resolutions.

If we will block UI expanding on Season 6 it will look nice but im afraid that no one can make that.

Here's preview what i mean.

qzrUKsm - Party more than 5 players - RaGEZONE Forums

MPRoJ7o - Party more than 5 players - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back