Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best payed serverfiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all. Anyone can tell me wich payed serverfiles are the best MuEngine,TitansTech or anyone else...bugless,prices anything..

And second question,with a 5X exp rate a player can reach lvl 400 lesser than one year playing 4 hours/day?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol u trying to make a clone of GMO? 2 EXP is braindead lol.

well what im trying to do is called hardcore server..and i will make special for me and few friends of mine..of course everyone is welcome but i dont think are so many hardcore players nowdays.
i decided to leave GMO after they put jwl on cash shop..they ruin game.so yes i will do it GMO style..shops,rates,mobs almost everything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i go for titan tech bro , ENC = bu**s*h*t didn't give the 5 updates paid right, no costumer support when i got some missing files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't have any comment for other. I'm good with MuEngine or 4 months. Good support, fast fixes, Stable files with custom season you need.

Good luck.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From what I heard go for MuEngine. Ive been a MuGuard user for 2 years and it was the best product I ever had at MuOnline, I expect the same thing on theyre files

King of the bongo
Reaction score
From what I heard go for MuEngine. Ive been a MuGuard user for 2 years and it was the best product I ever had at MuOnline, I expect the same thing on theyre files

I used MuGuard for my server and i gotta say they did an awesome work with it and I expect the same from their mu files ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok the problem is cause i talked with muengine sales department..and i told them i want cleaning bugs and add some features to their free season 4 servefiles...and they told me will cost exactly like their last season 6 ep 2 serverfiles.

of course i will not pay 500$ for season 4 files when on same money i can get season6 ep 2..but i dont want season 6...i need season 4..so if any development team or coder are interesed for a colaboration...send me a pm or reply here to talk about prices.

i just need full season 4 bugless with some features..

Reaction score
if only i have money, i would choose titanstech, lot of customs, cool dev etc.. etc.. :D now santa mind if you could give me a titanstech S6 for free T.T

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am sure Titan tech and EncTeam is the best teams.
but titan tech have not nice owner (Betox) hot blood and not patient man
nose fly in the air and feel like coder from webzen.
but still i cant say nothing bad on his files he is know what he is doing
with MuFiles.

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
You cant say which is the best. Lets wait for like 1 more year to compare since most of other team to compare on titanstech seems to die so what they have now is longterm files commitment. After 1 year and those other teams are still alive, lets start comparing their features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I use TitansTech and i can't say anything bad about them. They files are great. Only thing that i don't like is kinda high monthly payment..
But still TitansTech 4ever!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd recommend you to get MuEngine files. Even tho you have to pay 500 usd for the files with s6 even if you only want up to season 4 it's totally worth it.

They fix any bugs extremely fast, their support is excellent, they are cool and very nice with their customers, not like other teams out there.

zhyper network (zhypermu,grudgemu,fortressmu & bloodmu) all moved from titanstech to MuEngine. proof is there, the top 1 private server uses muengine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back