Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best payed serverfiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, Titan Tech are good files, and MuEngine are good files too, but not all on this MU world its abouth files, its abouth service and support, one of my friends from Flare Mu tell me this, i post only the thinks he tell me, and this doesnt reflect my personal opinion. I post coz i think its good see the opinion of one user of both files Titan Tech and MuEngine files.

[GM]Terrorian - Best payed serverfiles. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with Titan Tech , it's just about support only, better way i prefer crack one, and other cheap server file, with under $500 .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TitansTech.

We must paid monthly for files but this is ok because they set a high standard of quality and service.

But now, TT's customers have big problem with antihack system and have bug in joinserver. (Maybe they will fix soon)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i go for titan tech bro , ENC = bu**s*h*t didn't give the 5 updates paid right, no costumer support when i got some missing files.

bcos ur an idiot. ENC is good one. even better than IGCN, they atleast made theyr files less bugged, rather than IGCN S6Ep2 was. total bug hole ... 99% ful of bugs. the 1 % was logging in

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bcos ur an idiot. ENC is good one. even better than IGCN, they atleast made theyr files less bugged, rather than IGCN S6Ep2 was. total bug hole ... 99% ful of bugs. the 1 % was logging in

LOL @ you.
Well seems like you havent played in any of our customer's server. ^_^

97% bugless and improving :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL @ you.
Well seems like you havent played in any of our customer's server. ^_^

97% bug less and improving :)

I played Party Mu, and have bugs. 80% bugless.
rf skills don't works like original.
chaos machine have problems with new inventories, the items bugs.
sometimes if you put items in vault, they disappears.
bk have problems with the greater fortitude.
double goer, its buged. the mobs run to the start and you cant kill them.
quest system (soldier) isn't complete. and some problems with rewards but its config.
and some minor bugs, i don't remember :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rf skills don't works like original.
bk have problems with the greater fortitude.
double goer, its buged. the mobs run to the start and you cant kill them.
chaos machine have problems with new inventories, the items bugs.
Fixed few updated ago

sometimes if you put items in vault, they disappears.
quest system (soldier) isn't complete. and some problems with rewards but its config.
and some minor bugs, i don't remember :p
Bad Configs

Not a bug :)

= 97% bugless. Cheers!

btw, soon we will open IGCN Open Test Server where everybody can come play and be impressed :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A simple question has degenerated in a fight between teams and their customers..Guys even webzen files have bugs..is normal to have bugs...The bigger question for all customers comes now.. What would happening if tomorrow your team disappear? You will no longer get support...you will no longer get updates...your server files are stuck in your actual machine..
Let me tell you something..Spending an huge amount of money in server files dose not bring you players.There are many private servers with cracked or free files wich have way more players than one with premium files..

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
A simple question has degenerated in a fight between teams and their customers..Guys even webzen files have bugs..is normal to have bugs...The bigger question for all customers comes now.. What would happening if tomorrow your team disappear? You will no longer get support...you will no longer get updates...your server files are stuck in your actual machine..
Let me tell you something..Spending an huge amount of money in server files dose not bring you players.There are many private servers with cracked or free files wich have way more players than one with premium files..

we get new customers all the time, we are here almost 1 year updating our files constantly, our progress is going up very fast, our s6e2 is almost 100% bugless & original, we have master level account on global mu for fast coding new releases of webzen (ex700) and we release full s6e3 free update for existing customers next week and then we have nothing else to do till global move to ex700 but adding all requests and custom stuff, why the hell we should disapear? We have almost 50 customers who trust in us, and we wont fail them.

If this doesnt convince you, I dont know what else to say.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we get new customers all the time, we are here almost 1 year updating our files constantly, our progress is going up very fast, our s6e2 is almost 100% bugless & original, we have master level account on global mu for fast coding new releases of webzen (ex700) and we release full s6e3 free update for existing customers next week and then we have nothing else to do till global move to ex700 but adding all requests and custom stuff, why the hell we should disapear? We have almost 50 customers who trust in us, and we wont fail them.

If this doesnt convince you, I dont know what else to say.

50 customers in one year?
HOLY poop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
50 customers in one year?
HOLY poop

This give us exactly one customer a week, 365/50 ^^ This year we will at least double it. More power to IGCN!

About amount, somebody said "huge money spent on file", it is fair price for amount of work has been done, normal European worker e.g. seller at shop gets €350 a week, so this is cost of one week of work.. 500.00 USD = ~381.889 EUR

and we? we spend here days.. 5 people working days sometimes nights, 5 people need to pay their bills, do their normal job, look after family, need to have time for fun and sleep.. team has to pay for dedicated machine which is not a small expense, team has to buy additional software to be able to provide good service, so do not talk about huge costs, because good managed server will pay it back very quickly.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wizzy when i said huge amount of money i said with all..server files,website,dedicated server,advertisements..all these will cost over 1000 euro..i didnt say your files dont woth 500 euro...they worth even more...but i think you must attach another feature to your customers..In case your team will no longer work on files to give every active customer s copy of your source files..and then every customer can look for another developer to continue.
But this only in case your team will disband or something else.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Wizzy when i said huge amount of money i said with all..server files,website,dedicated server,advertisements..all these will cost over 1000 euro..
If you want to earn on others work, you have to pay first. This is all balanced, its how this world works.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, all the want buy cheap server files, and have a lot of earnings?
normal server fast with 100+ ppl earn 5000 uss in a month.
cmon, 500 usd its nothing.

invest and earn :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back