Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pentium Tools Stop Support and Licence Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its not a jocke, of course. Or u know a codder one can crack the tool with low price?.
Explanation its in the first treadh. If u send to the trash all the effort of all this admins and users (almost buyers of licences), all this people need the Tool to continue working, and pentium stop give support, he only banished in the air, the only way its crack, but pentium its a true expert and to crack need pay to true expert (expensive), the only reazon coz i post here in ragezone its because all this people (abandoned buyers and clients of Pentium), consider ragezone their home. For u man sound like a lot of money, but really its 6 pentium Licences (150USD) or 2 File Servers from teams (500USD).

Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not a jocke, of course. Or u know a codder one can crack the tool with low price?.
Explanation its in the first treadh. If u send to the trash all the effort of all this admins and users (almost buyers of licences), all this people need the Tool to continue working, and pentium stop give support, he only banished in the air, the only way its crack, but pentium its a true expert and to crack need pay to true expert (expensive), the only reazon coz i post here in ragezone its because all this people (abandoned buyers and clients of Pentium), consider ragezone their home. For u man sound like a lot of money, but really its 6 pentium Licences (150USD) or 2 File Servers from teams (500USD).

You mean in all the mu coders, there is none that would like to crack it ? Sorry if I don't believe that, also you are making this thread sound private and only for those that already had licenses... In my opinion if you release the files and licenses in the development zone, they will get cracked for free (they will end up beeing cracked and leeched anyway sooner or later, it's just a matter of time)

I hope you understand what I said, I am in rush :D

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And if you get the tool cracked it will be only for the actual customers or it will be free for public?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And if you get the tool cracked it will be only for the actual customers or it will be free for public?

Of course, public. Thats its why i extend the invitation to everyone to donate for this cause.

You mean in all the mu coders, there is none that would like to crack it ? Sorry if I don't believe that, also you are making this thread sound private and only for those that already had licenses... In my opinion if you release the files and licenses in the development zone, they will get cracked for free (they will end up beeing cracked and leeched anyway sooner or later, it's just a matter of time)

I hope you understand what I said, I am in rush :D

I extended the inviation to any good codder, of course if u know a good codder i can give the files i have, i have .licence + .activation files and Pentium Tools b19, if u tell me somebody can crack in the develop zone i post the files on this zone, Pentium Tools its a powerfull Tool and hard encrypted, lots of people try crack this in the past and nobody can, its not easy, if i post the files in the develop zone, you can give me waranty if one crack this he post free to all?. that its i dont velibe, in the othe side i warantee to all donators, if the tool its not cracked in 4 months i send back the money to donators, but if its cracked i give free cracked of course and pay the cooder.
Invitation to crack its extended to all Codders if zomebody think can crack contact with me and i give all the info and necesary files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, here is the link to download pentium tools b.19, for those who want to crack it... also give them the file: .license and Mac for which the license was generated.

However :) the "laugh coder" breaking the rule of the works of real coders :)

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im "Troll coder" xD

@[KeyS] dont blame and call other coders for noobs, we all where noobs and some of us still are ;)

Real, True.. I R only fake coder
RIMBROS - Pentium Tools Stop Support and Licence Service - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rimbros why you are asking if the site collection Pentium you posted that already have the Ptoll1.09 cracked?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rimbros why you are asking if the site collection Pentium you posted that already have the Ptoll1.09 cracked?
Never i posted i have cracked, i post i have files to crack. But somebody post under my name in Pentium Oficial site, this sucks.

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Is more easy to spend any money on MagicHands and get Adrian to finish it as must! and done!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well the good think with MagicHands its maybe can be updated coz i think this Adrian have the source, but can somebody put here the diference of Pentium Tools vs Magic Hand, and can Adrian tell if he its interested on this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the good think with MagicHands its maybe can be updated coz i think this Adrian have the source, but can somebody put here the diference of Pentium Tools vs Magic Hand, and can Adrian tell if he its interested on this?

do you have plans to make ? Custom Set ? For
RF and Custom Gloves for RF :p
coz for me the current SETS of RF are BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Think its more productive to hire someone to code a new set of tools.
Anyway you can get all new decrypting tools here by MAUKA.

Mauka, u crazy monkey, you can do us a neat Delphi tool ?

Just a PS:

Running editorial tools over IE, or FF, can be very painfull and slow, so Investing in magic hand is not an option, unless he release a stand alone tool, Java, Delphi or C++.

im "Troll coder" xD

@[KeyS] dont blame and call other coders for noobs, we all where noobs and some of us still are ;)

Real, True.. I R only fake coder
RIMBROS - Pentium Tools Stop Support and Licence Service - RaGEZONE Forums

Come on Troll Coder... You can beat pentium , you already released 50% of this future tool. Just mix it all toghther...

MaukaTools...

IF You step up to this we can pay you, 1300 USD... Not charity, Not for craking but for developing a Tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mauro07 for providing Premium Version i going try to crack
huh armadillo protected ^^
edit:
XKRN70018.dll does some problem

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, long time not use RZ, but now i need send urgent message to all:

Somebody named : Сергей Викторович (Serega Serjuk)
Try to sell me cracked Pentium Tools b19, and ask me to send 40WMZ. Np :) , Just for fun I send (50%) 20WMZ to This "hacker" ask him send to me proof of crack. But of course no crack and no money back. So I lose 20 WMZ (about 20USD) and send this warning to other, no make deal with him.

name: Сергей Викторович (Serega Serjuk)
born: 7.06.1992
live: Илюши Кулика ул., Херсон, Херсонская Область, Украина
email:aragon07@mail.ru
email:best4ik@inbox.lv
email:eek:riginalmu@gmail.com
email:muonline.bypass@gmail.com
email:eek:riginal-mu@yandex.ru
WMID: 340004197547

PS:He send me (self edited with HEX editor) file contained: "FuckYouBitchlowaratebja kinyli"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back