Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pentium Tools Stop Support and Licence Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, long time not use RZ, but now i need send urgent message to all:

Somebody named : Сергей Викторович (Serega Serjuk)
Try to sell me cracked Pentium Tools b19, and ask me to send 40WMZ. Np :) , Just for fun I send (50%) 20WMZ to This "hacker" ask him send to me proof of crack. But of course no crack and no money back. So I lose 20 WMZ (about 20USD) and send this warning to other, no make deal with him.

PS:He send me (self edited with HEX editor) file contained: "FuckYouBitchlowaratebja kinyli"

typical russian businessmen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi All, long time not use RZ, but now i need send urgent message to all:

Somebody named : Сергей Викторович (Serega Serjuk)
Try to sell me cracked Pentium Tools b19, and ask me to send 40WMZ. Np :) , Just for fun I send (50%) 20WMZ to This "hacker" ask him send to me proof of crack. But of course no crack and no money back. So I lose 20 WMZ (about 20USD) and send this warning to other, no make deal with him.

In your dreams a profesional codder ask by 20usd to crack Pentium Tools b19, and its bad idea give money to codders or fake codders without he give u First The Release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is more easy to spend any money on MagicHands and get Adrian to finish it as must! and done!

Yes but bet0x first respect for work to adrian and Pentium Tools is the best and MagicHand same the problems is Adrian make for FUN and learn more skill and Pentium Tools make for Pride and Money.

This is life no one share skill :D

Best regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I sended back the money to donators because i cant continue with this treadh, thanks to all the one donate by this cause, but it think its lost cause, now with respect to pentium can take the tool and put in their butt, i shure all the buyers agree with me, I try get Licence + Activation files from people i think are friends but nobody send the files, now i start work in other games with complete tools, thanks to friends and keep in the line.

Last Request to admin or moderator, can Please Close this Treadh?.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All the info its in the first POST, also files to crack the tool.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pentium pelomenos should give the full program for those who bought and not leave everyone why today do not buy anything that has key for these reasons ...

has now been thrown out over $ 150!

Reaction score
Maybe Pentium is six feet under and all of you blame on him XD it's funny, isn't? Anyway, from the first to the last post... this cause is a waste of time. Although bet0x is not my cup of tea, I think what he said about Magichand is the most consistent has been said here.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will let his topic live for the end of the week, than clean it and close it and let it slide. If someone has an initiative to continue... he will do so

Reaction score
Activation:
License:

I have b.18 version, I really want to change my operating system, but I can't, because I will loose my license of Pentium Tools =((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back