Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what is your perfect server to play in ?

Your ideal server is a ?

• season 6 , high exp easy server ( with resets)

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • season 6 medium exp and difficulty (with resets)

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • seaon 6 low exp hard (limited to no resets)

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • season 4 hard (limited to no resets)

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • season 2 hard ( limited to no resets)

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • any season as long as it's easy and balanced

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • classic mu server ( 97 versions) with medium exp

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Season 2 easy ( high exp)

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • any version as long as its hard and balanced

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • other ? ( please write it down)

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score
Code:
Actually for me, exp, drop and etc. it just a numbers, play in server fun when playing many players, and they distribution in 2 or more sides and always competing with each other. when you have many friends and many enemies in server, pk and ks wars, what is important for me in a server.

Sorry for bad eng
Yep !!! :)

Reaction score
Actually for me, exp, drop and etc. it just a numbers, play in server fun when playing many players, and they distribution in 2 or more sides and always competing with each other. when you have many friends and many enemies in server, pk and ks wars, what is important for me in a server.

Sorry for bad eng
thats goood explanation cus its true , without that u wont have fun even in ur favorite rated server , except if all gmºs admins are ur friends and u just foor some fun.

Reaction score
I don't understand people who enjoy GMO and low-exp servers. Hours and hours of your life wasted in front of a computer screen repeatedly killing the same monsters just to levelup. I seriously don't understand what's up with that.

Wrong bro , the same thing happens when you play for example : Diablo II , u have to geek it ... play it long .. and became good player not just get level 400 and done .. there are many secrets on MU , if you play it long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rocommend to try my server. Its season6 episode3 - 30x

Reaction score
I don't understand people who enjoy GMO and low-exp servers. Hours and hours of your life wasted in front of a computer screen repeatedly killing the same monsters just to levelup. I seriously don't understand what's up with that.

i agree with you. I really hate low rate server, that's why many GMO players go here and check high rate servers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion webzen GMO is already considered a medium rate server and no longer a low-rate at all. So far the only PS I've played in that's low-rate with a good scheme of balance including good market community is . Not to advertise anything, but Im planning on opening up my own low-rate as well, after seeing how these guys operate sort of discourages me to compete especially the massive community.

Last edited:
Back