Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Phone Donations]OneBip - Charges around 90%

Status
Not open for further replies.
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I Know its not realy related to mu, but still.. to let u know

OneBip service, focking gay - when people donate you money (via phone) they charge fee from donater like 30% or so depend on country they live.
On withdraws money from you oneBip to your Bank or PayPall acount they charge you 50%~ focking cool :eek:tt1: and on focking site is no information about withdraw fees - Legend says its 10%, but in the end u pay around 80~90% :lol: Plus u can get money (if lucki) in next 60. Days after witdraw - some waiting money for 4. Months and more.. :thumbup:

No need to Math hero - donater pay 30%~ and u on withdraw 50%~ plus thous 10% ahahah.. crazy man

Code:
 Withdraw amount: $ 3,077.94 USD
 [B][U][COLOR="Red"]Network fee and VAT: $ 1,478.46 USD[/COLOR][/U][/B]
 Amount: $ 1,599.48 USD

take care, kisses - use DaoPay and be happy :D:

Case you dunno wthehex i talking about: <--

DONT USE ONEBIP FOCKING poop SERVICE!

What service you use and what is the total % u receive of n?

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This isn't poop service. This is scam, where Ducking greedy pigs sit in an office and make their money by ripping people off.

Someone will sue their butt sometime soon, hope the bastards die a slow and boring Ducking death in prison and get force fed dollar bills being shoved down their Ducking throats, into their eye sockets and up their arses in bundles.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
50% takes phone operator , 20% takes company , 30% you take.

That's how it works in my country.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After all u listed they take also + 50% of your 30% for transfer money to Bank or you PayPal account!

Thous who uses service are realy fucked, they dont provide information of transfer fee
and many, many, many people waiting more then 60. Days for receiving money - this is foking badass for that high prices you and your customers pays!

Another words its like if u wanna earn 1k u (U and your customers) need pay around 2~3k to oneBip - and then wait around 2~6 months to see this money!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mauka is right

and not only OneBip duck people

SmsCoin, DotPay too (u get 25-40 % + transfer = 10-20 % for u)

duck sms services the end :D

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i got nothing on phone service, but OneBip Ducking hide all..

If i sell something for 15.Euros customer need send at last 22.Euro to be able send me 15 be cause of some fees and once he send me 15. Euros i got around 9~11. Euro!

so this is all csristal clear i did paid allready and customer to.. but they greedly sluts still wanna at last 50% of your money ^^

oh.. im out of this - message delivired. OneBip is scam!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THIS IS SO FOCKED UP at the time i was in poland one of my friends was setting up muonline server, i didnt know much about mu thats the time i started playing it, but anyway he set up on his website sms vip access and donate i asked him how the hell it works and y wont he just use safe bank transfer (i dont think paypal was around at that time)
he said cuz most of ppl that play muonline are under age meaning 18 bellow, so they cant open bank account, and none of responsibility parent let them use theirs,and most of those kids use pre paid cellphones, so my next guestion was how the hell that thinkg works ( i knew it charge them more for this sms just like ring tones from news paper), he said that he set up 10zl (zl= polish $) for one month of vip , so if someone sends the sms hes been charged 10.00zl +7%tax. i asked him how much u get from this? so here you go he gets 10.00 for each sms that comes to this number and company keeps their 7% tax + when withdrawn its made, the company charge 7% from amount on the account. so all i can say its that all those fag, fat, ugly, penis suckers are riping u off and u dont know that u should get copy of ur purchase and agreement to all conditions or dont even read them, just like you agree to forum rules with out even looking at it, you could be the one who ripe them once for all, if they give u service and out of no where they put extra charges just like it says on first post, u got full right to sue thos MF for way more money than u can even image.
have i done anything like that before?? yes i did factor was the hosting company for half life engine servers, they gave me wrong pc performance than i paid for including internet speed, and all i had to prove in the court was my package list for this service agreement and emails from me to them with out respond for 28 days, thats the way i made thos fat fags pay me 4300$ where i paid them 300 bucks for service.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is none a specialy international use paypal/bank account and stop stilling money from kids.

Pyro Dude
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Daopay give u about 50-55% of what u get

How about Allopass? is it better?

Last edited:
Reaction score
u get ~40%.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Creditcard no Bank account requierd on onebeep service because you will not make any money THEY have all this cover for you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i am Buying Onebip,do you sell? if you know any one who is selling Onebip, please let me know, i am willing to pay via Paypal, for every 100 Onebip i could only pay around 45 Paypal.
if interested pls contact@ giseleminella@hotmail.co.uk.

thanks,
Gisele

Reaction score
Paypal ain't much better to be honest, one day you'll end up as limited aswell - you'll see. So be careful.

You are right. They limited my accounts three times.

First was 1000$ in the accounts
Second was 140$
And now the 3rd Was 270$. -.- And told me to send information for it to be delimited. Sent some informations. And still it is limited for 180 days. duck paypal.

Reaction score
You are right. They limited my accounts three times.

First was 1000$ in the accounts
Second was 140$
And now the 3rd Was 270$. -.- And told me to send information for it to be delimited. Sent some informations. And still it is limited for 180 days. duck paypal.

the you did something wrong. i was asked 3times too for identical proof, send what whas needed, and all is fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back