Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

would you play classic versions 97d+99 o 99b?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi ! , i´m now thinking in a big project about make a classic mu server , with premium advertisement, with all about old school love <3 , a MU SEVER with a private hosting for no lag , mid - low xperience around 350x & 80% and a version 97d+99i or 99b with WEBZEN ORIGINAL FILES, new ideas of spots, shops with bless, and some armors .

But nothing of these can be possible if i have no users who support me.

what do you think ? would you play classic MU ?

Alejandro Chan - would you play classic versions 97d+99 o 99b? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
There are already so many of those.

Also, try original files without a professional coder and watch what happens with the 99999 bugs included.

I've being running my 97+99 server for 10 years straight, still finding bugs (and huge ones)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've made a 97d muserver a while ago (2014) and I'm still working/updating it for my clients.

If you want a license I can give you one, but you'll have to translate it to english for me :p... all messages on the script are written in portuguese. Yeah, scripts.

Scripts because the code is "open". 90% of the customs (commands, events) are written in python and you can change/remove/add anything you want, even the "fixes".

Tell me if you're interested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found one server 97d, UP from 2005 year .. crazy ...

Back