Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most played seasons?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you think, wich is most played seasons? Season 3? 4 ? 6, or 8+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
99b, Season 2, Season 6 Episode 3 are some of the popular older versions. I don't like any version that is after S6 E3.

Reaction score
Most playable nowdays are season6 and season ex702/ex802/ex902 and soon season 10/11...
you can see it on most advertisting forum threads that those servers are mostling hosted nowdays, 30% of the old school and the rest are high versions cuz ppl like to troull around ;D
check also xtremetop100 and other sites like that where it displays which servers are mostly played

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
At that moment s9 version is more popular. Some servers gone make season X - but most of them a full of bugs.
Anyway, if you want make a server and that is why u ask this question, my suggestion to you just make more featured server (season 8+) or oldschool one.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You are either old school, or up to date. I don't see the reason in playing any of the in-between seasons

Season 6 for example, What does season 6 have that season 8 or 9 doesn't

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are either old school, or up to date. I don't see the reason in playing any of the in-between seasons

Season 6 for example, What does season 6 have that season 8 or 9 doesn't
scf bots, and most of the best customs are made for that season, for me that is the best season i really enjoy playing taht one, i mean ex700+ looks cool and everything but if you pay attention most of the servers doesnt use the features of newer seasons or just dont know what they are for.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most played has to S8 E3 right now, since most of the MU that I played before that existed like 2008 ago are now S8 E3.

But I do play in a server compose of thousands of active players in a S11

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So for example a good low rate season 6 ep 3 with interesting features would be very interesting to play. ^^ Imagine added extended story to the game with self made cinematics, quests and storyline. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always played s3-s6 beyond season beyond not

that i don't play.

S8-S11 is overrated and have an ugly graphics.

Custom set also makes the MU too ugly for

the items look like cartoon characters.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most likely to land a successful server would be S11 E3, even if the client is filled with terrible bugs, who cares, as long as it is legitimately available to play for most parts lul

Back