Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playing Mu Online With A Xbox Controller

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
First before flaming this thread. I know I'm just using a third party software but I thought this would be an interesting concept. So let's get started. First, we need to download the third party software here

Download Controller Mapping Software Here: Yes it's just for a trial for right now. But let's be honest trials are pretty easy to be bypassed but I won't talk about that here.

Now Lets Download A Basic Custom Profile I Made:

Now Hook Up Your Xbox One Controller once you have done that just follow this simple video I made showing you how to implement it:

And now you can play MuOnline with a controller. Idk if this thread is allowed or not but if it isn't just remove the thread. Have Fun Everyone!

And yes i'm fully aware that the profile isn't perfect it's just a basic profile to get you used to the software and you can do custom configuration your self.

Back