Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private servers Season XI ep II online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wich team is selling files s11 ep2 atm?
I ask this after testing a new server thas has the new features..They say they are a season XI server. Can this be possible ?
Any of you has any idea from where files came from?

This server info was posted by metallica today here in Rz.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you have sufficient financial background, you may deal with Viper from Vietnamese global. He sells full s11ep2 license for servers of specified size and stable income.

Send me out info about you and I can connect you with this guy.

Reaction score
it doesnt look like season 11, season 10 yeah but season 11 has new map Ferea, the new information window [HELP] on the left somewhere which he hasnt, correct me if im wrong, well in my point of view, they have season 9 files and they coded the new season features theirself by using the resources from the webzen's s10/11 client, else they leaked it from somewhere or bought, who knows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are legitimate S11 EP2 files... this server uses them (they recently updated from Season X Episode 2)

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are legitimate S11 EP2 files... this server uses them (they recently updated from Season X Episode 2)
that is because this server works with webzen as far as i know

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mulegend is my server, is not "S9 moded" is fully emulator made by us for own server

i dont know what files are using gamethuvn, if am not wrong these are only two non official files/servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mulegend is my server, is not "S9 moded" is fully emulator made by us for own server

i dont know what files are using gamethuvn, if am not wrong these are only two non official files/servers

Well, congratulations! Also to the guys of gamethuvn!I think this is great. Good luck!!
I can see that your server is populating fast. So you will can correct bugs faster.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you have sufficient financial background, you may deal with Viper from Vietnamese global. He sells full s11ep2 license for servers of specified size and stable income.

Send me out info about you and I can connect you with this guy.

sent you a pm.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wich team is selling files s11 ep2 atm?
I ask this after testing a new server thas has the new features..They say they are a season XI server. Can this be possible ?
Any of you has any idea from where files came from?

This server info was posted by metallica today here in Rz.

A this moment I dunno if any of the two private servers S11 Ep2 are selling their files, gamevthu was the first one, and later coming they are ex members of SDKMT, the two owners are coders, and they have their own emu server, they dont mod any S9/S10 o whatever, the fixed some minor issues every day acording to GMO config, that is very good for the ppl that play this private server, you can ask to Mulegend if they will be sell their files, I dunno.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Whats the point of season 11 MuLegend, when there are no arca battle, acheron guardian, battle core, tormented square, chaso castle final , IT renewal and almost all events that come after season 8. Its simple season 8 + grow lancer with skill tree.

Its basically a rip off for player money , giving them grow lancer on season 8 :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats the point of season 11 MuLegend, when there are no arca battle, acheron guardian, battle core, tormented square, chaso castle final , IT renewal and almost all events that come after season 8. Its simple season 8 + grow lancer with skill tree.

Its basically a rip off for player money , giving them grow lancer on season 8 :)

You talking very good and so simple but why you didnt do the same ? No body asking from IGCN that things that much as you see people only excited for grow lancer then another things, i mean here that you guys can make s 10 11 what ever then bring another things like as you said (arca battle, acheron guardian, battle core, tormented square, chaso castle final , IT renewal and almost all events) with updates so no body will ask questions when will be ready s10..... you will start earning more money

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

We have all events, except Battle core (not needed for my server), maybe u need ask why are not enabled... and i cant answer, becase will be enabled after first CS :)

drakelv, dont be jealous ... my dll isnt packed, can check offsets for s11 main, go, go go.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry drakelv, it was not our intention to put your team in a hurry... We decided to enable some events after first Castle Siege. We are really sorry.

Like mulegend user said, you can decompile our dll like you always did to make your servers ( decompiling "original" gameservers ). I've read a lot of times that you always makes new version with professional code but is always the same, so if you want to throw poop, please look yourself in a mirror.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
ok ok :D update from s10 to s11 is max 2 weeks. we will see how big is your online without "disabled" events when there will be 100 servers of s11 by igcn with fully working everything not just 1 character to steal money based on xteam work:)

say what you want, I had to tell people the truth. of course you will disagree and start flame me instead throw real facts , but that's normal for ragezone

You talking very good and so simple but why you didnt do the same ? No body asking from IGCN that things that much as you see people only excited for grow lancer then another things, i mean here that you guys can make s 10 11 what ever then bring another things like as you said (arca battle, acheron guardian, battle core, tormented square, chaso castle final , IT renewal and almost all events) with updates so no body will ask questions when will be ready s10..... you will start earning more money

why we don't do the same lol? because what they did is so called "temporary solution" it will work for a while, but then it stops. because there is nothing from Season 11 except the name. it's season 8 + s10 character. when people will realise it that nearly all season 10 servers out there are more complete they will leave them with the season 8+GL

Last edited:
Reaction score
@drakelv
that's what i said on my reply here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/private-servers-season-xi-ep-1105237-post8647423/#post8647423

I went in game on gamethuvn server and saw how it is, looks really bad coded, the features are weird and your screen is full of buttons you dont know what to play with, just the new character and few custom things and ppl call it season 11 with (missing features).

I personally like real servers which state things that are true (don't tell me you have season 3 server without balgass quest for example) and i am sure IGCN is doing it the correct way and most professional by bringing the features just like in webzen's server with quality and not just for the rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back