Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private servers Season XI ep II online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really drakelv we don't understand why you came here, you are part of the team that sells files "Season 10" with Season 2 bugs, and every time you upgrade to new version you say that is new profesional code. We have a private server and that's the end of the story. If your are angry because your clients are asking for Season 11 because of us, that's not our fault. Your partner said 2 weeks to move to season 11 and 6 months to fully fix it. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drakelv
that's what i said on my reply here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/private-servers-season-xi-ep-1105237-post8647423/#post8647423

I went in game on gamethuvn server and saw how it is, looks really bad coded, the features are weird and your screen is full of buttons you dont know what to play with, just the new character and few custom things and ppl call it season 11 with (missing features).

i am sure IGCN is doing it the correct way and most professional by bringing the features just like in webzen's server with quality and not just for the rush.

Wow that couldn't be further from the truth. Gamethuvn is one of the most secure and bugless servers I have come across. The admin doesn't even sell stuff for $$$ or accept donations. The reviews about it here in the MU Online Servers section speak for themselves.

You can easily set up a server with IGCN but they are certainly not like the quality of Webzen's server.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
S11 Works List on Mulegend:

S10 Works List on Mulegend:

Please Stop flame darklev, its a just private server with two coders that make possible the Second private S11 Ep2 on the world....dont be jelous, for the moment they dont sell the files, so..what 's your problem?

Reaction score
Wow that couldn't be further from the truth. Gamethuvn is one of the most secure and bugless servers I have come across. The admin doesn't even sell stuff for $$$ or accept donations.

I am not talking about their ''bugless/security/stability" but the features and what server provides dont look good for me, the way they are customized specifically, and thats just for me. I respect everyone's servers but if you state that you have something that you dont have or faking it, then thats fully unprofessional and lame.

You can easily set up a server with IGCN but they are certainly not like the quality of Webzen's server.
Well they won't even be the quality of webzen and no one's server will be either. I like the way they code and customize things though.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i've tryed igcn test server s10 and ? :) like always bugs bugs bugs :)))) and they promise stable s10 in few days ? or was 6month ago ? :)))
lol that crazy ... ive played on they file s9 never enjoy they bugs ...
mulegend right now look great all new skils / sets work about new events we wait to see but im sure work coz they do great job
About Gamethuvn ? same great coders they have most bugles/custom server ever.... on vn part they have 3-4k online per server and they had s10 avaible 1year ago :))) they work whit webzen ? yea right :)))))) they are just beter coders :)))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think they 've cooperated with webzen :) do u agree with me? gamethuvn.net is deligate of webzen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think they 've cooperated with webzen :) do u agree with me? gamethuvn.net is deligate of webzen?

No. If they were with Webzen then they would have a payment contract and the Vietnam country would be blocked on Global MU. Webzen ended licensing a Vietnam publisher in 2014.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. If they were with Webzen then they would have a payment contract and the Vietnam country would be blocked on Global MU. Webzen ended licensing a Vietnam publisher in 2014.
some guys in igcn said that :) i don't know anything about this but how can they have server file very soon and release the beta so fast with webzen global?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
some guys in igcn said that :) i don't know anything about this but how can they have server file very soon and release the beta so fast with webzen global?
they work for them and smart coders always they had best file best custom... maybe they get first leeched gs or pay for it ... no ideea
but they have nothing to do whit webzen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drakelv, Legend project is very big and very great. Have 2 coders really really PRO and you cant talk bad with this project because you are bad coder and you cant reach their level of programation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back