Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PVP System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you think about it?
Is it good or bad?
If it is bad what do you think it need to be better?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you think sd ruined the pvp? in the pre-sd days all you had to do is pot hit pot hit pot hit, where's the fun in that? mu is moving forward like all games.
In my opinion pvp in mu is getting better and better, including the new pvp system season 4 brought and the new clan pvp season 5 now.

Reaction score
why you think sd ruined the pvp? in the pre-sd days all you had to do is pot hit pot hit pot hit, where's the fun in that? mu is moving forward like all games.
In my opinion pvp in mu is getting better and better, including the new pvp system season 4 brought and the new clan pvp season 5 now.
When i played global we had these unwritten rules in duel that you couldn't use pots :p
it all came down to create a good pvp build :p

btw, i didn't say it ruined the pvp :p i just liked it more without sd :p now its nice too :p
(altho i think the sd formula could be a little bit better, now some characters get less sd while they need more)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it better if all classes has a combination of skills, Just like blade masters combo where in they mix up their skill and perform a higher dmg skill.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like the oldschool versions more myself.
No combo or sd bar, but thats my personal opinion.
To bramdebouvere, thats right i also loved the oldschool duels on official mu without potting etc^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every version got some good and bad things about PvP.

- Season1 was quite balanced, but there wasn't sd so most of characters was dying by first hit, so they couldn't really defend themselves when someone attacked them.

I think that almost everyone knows how to been killed by ONE hit after running whole castle on siege, fighting 5 minutes in chaos castle or pk'ing and it is NOT a good feeling.

- Season2 balance wasn't too well. When players got really good sets, killing knight was almost impossible for other classes, also the ee started to be too hard to kill (as her support could make one character to kill 3 other). The Season3 was similar.

- Season4 was better than s2, the characters started (returned) to deal real hits and they could hardly damage knight, but with defensive set it was almost like on s2 (except for mg). Webzen also added "sdheal" for ee, which makes her even stronger than (should) been.

- Season5 is similar to 4, but the game is less balanced cause to higher defs with items +15. Now on Castle Siege means only BK and EE, other characters are only for debuffing, cause they can't deal significant damage.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every version got some good and bad things about PvP.

- Season1 was quite balanced, but there wasn't sd so most of characters was dying by first hit, so they couldn't really defend themselves when someone attacked them.

I think that almost everyone knows how to been killed by ONE hit after running whole castle on siege, fighting 5 minutes in chaos castle or pk'ing and it is NOT a good feeling.

- Season2 balance wasn't too well. When players got really good sets, killing knight was almost impossible for other classes, also the ee started to be too hard to kill (as her support could make one character to kill 3 other). The Season3 was similar.

- Season4 was better than s2, the characters started (returned) to deal real hits and they could hardly damage knight, but with defensive set it was almost like on s2 (except for mg). Webzen also added "sdheal" for ee, which makes her even stronger than (should) been.

- Season5 is similar to 4, but the game is less balanced cause to higher defs with items +15. Now on Castle Siege means only BK and EE, other characters are only for debuffing, cause they can't deal significant damage.
All what u wrote is right. Just not about Season5-6. There came out more options in pvp system. Summoner became verry powerful. Same as other classes and BK became not so pro as was before. Dont forget S6 range fighter , i am sure that character will be verry powerful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the pvp style of Mu. Just need some more combo skills for all class...
On s4 webzen have been fair with DL and AE, the new skills allow they to fight on pvp against BK. And now with Summoner's MST on season 5 it's another powerfull char.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pvp system.. i think its nice.. but i liked it more back in the old days.. without the sd bar..

still, mu has the best pvp system i've seen in any mmorpg

yea its very very true ,
muonline its the best pvp system in mmorpg ,
but the sd thing fucked it up ..
if wasent use sd in duel's,with pvp system it was much better !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea its very very true ,
muonline its the best pvp system in mmorpg ,
but the sd thing fucked it up ..
if wasent use sd in duel's,with pvp system it was much better !
since when muonline is a pvp system ? :D
mu online is a mmorpg game and yes i agree with the fact that muonline has the best pvp system and with some changes we can make it much better :p :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I play mu onli for pvp ...... i dont see mu with out pvp is not interesting only play to make lvl is stupid !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on all MMORPG i want to say none has a realy perfect PVP , i think the best RPG on pvp sistem is Mount and Blade and that is stil work in progres

They shood put intrest in this PVP sistme ppl play for this not for kiling mobs that are fully mature birht

I have somting in mind and i work on a project to improve the PVP sistem on my server i have a problem with the Buff from the elff , but will turn all right soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back