Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rage Fighter the new OP class?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most of the complains that I've seen on Webzen Mu Online Rage Fighters are really O.P in pvp.

Any idea how they built it that way?

Because I'm playing on a local server which is very populated with veteran old MU fans.

Reaction score
Yes, Rage Fighter is very overpowered (in GMO) ;)
I think it's because of very fast skill hits, they are like speed hack. In addition with exc, double and ignore damage its very dangerous.

Reaction score
how will webzen earn more money?
create new character that is strongest, so everyone buys stuff for it. simple business :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any idea how the stats should be done and the perfect gear to match?

I'm planning to play this character on a current server I'm playing its just that I'm new to this character.

And what's the disadvantage of RF's not being able to use socket items.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RF's def is very weak, they can be 1hit from any other classes.

Defense means nothing late game, they also have 4k hp to back it up. A RF with a full DD+HP set cannot be killed....simple as that, while they can kill as much as they like. The problem is that they hit x8 for every one attack the other gives. Reflect doesn't work unless it is cast onto another RF.

In conclusion, RF is the front lines character, every other class is either a support or a pawn.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like, its all in the Hands of the Admin to set the the PvP balance.
Rage fighter can be taken as an overall, weaker than Blade Masters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As everybody say's...Any character can kill different class with good builds stats,even EE can kill a BK....no that's no true.

Apparently they nerfed RF slightly in a recent update by allowing other classes to get 370 or so bonus points to some stats through skill tree.

Back