Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reset limit or no?Hmmm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SERVER=SEASON2
xp_RATE 40x
Max_level=400
RESET LİMİT= 10
Points per rest =400
Points per lvl = 5

or

Xp_Rate=40x
RESET LİMİT=0
POİNT PER LVL =BK-SM-ELF=15 DL-MG =18
:) :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SERVER=SEASON2
xp_RATE 40x
Max_level=400
RESET LİMİT= 10
Points per rest =400
Points per lvl = 5

or

Xp_Rate=40x
RESET LİMİT=0
POİNT PER LVL =BK-SM-ELF=15 DL-MG =18

:) :)

woow, souns good.
i wanna open a season 2 too :S with 0 reset.
You think exp 40, 0 reset, bk-sm-elf= 15 and DL-MG=18 will be cool ?:Q

I had server like that both of them with bad partner,anyway this 2 is good ideas but there are alot of same servers

dopeboy i'm in your same position ^^
Season 2, but i prefer 0 reset, i've never done it, i wanna open a season 2 with this stat :Q
have u made any idea ?^^:lol:

Reaction score
woow, souns good.
i wanna open a season 2 too :S with 0 reset.
You think exp 40, 0 reset, bk-sm-elf= 15 and DL-MG=18 will be cool ?:Q

dopeboy i'm in your same position ^^
Season 2, but i prefer 0 reset, i've never done it, i wanna open a season 2 with this stat :Q
have u made any idea ?^^:lol:

I think I have many ideas on Season 2 Servers I was admin on many popular greek servers,also I have test many new things that alot of old players like it,i have few servers on lan that I make them one by one with diferent style,but the special think is that I made an idea for one server and that is guarante a big succes with alot online people but that need money and people to work,already 1Word agree to my idea but is for s6 most,anyway if u can find way to make s2 server imposableee to be hacked so I can tell u alot or share hehehehe ;)
Soz for ****ing bad typing my phone ****ed up xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate full stats so I would play any non reset or limited resets server. It's more balanced.

Non reset exp : 3-10
Limited resets exp : no more than 100
Reset limit: 30
Grand Reset is s**t !

But everything must be well tested and balanced. Not just the PVP. I mean :

exp:drop:zen:spots:shops:goldens

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can reccomend me a good season 2 files with no dead links ?:D

Reaction score
i will open a reset limit server with some settings:

Exp:50x
Reset limit : 20
Spots : 7-8 mobs on spot (no more)
DW/ELF/DK/SUM/RF- 2 points per level (second+3rd 3 points)

Events (BC/DC/CC/etc...) : exp: +20
Reset - Remove Skills,Remove Stats - 1 Reset = 250 LevelUP Points , Second Reset = 500 LevelUP Points etc...
380 Option (? idk yet)
Zen Drop : (? idk yet)

more ideeas or modifications ...

Reaction score
i agree with you,that's true...

love the hard server but is few really hard players wanna enjoy this..

i hope it will become one server with much people around there

just like what i say you need more patience for Low Rate servers :D so choose wisely and good luck with your upcoming server! :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For me ..

s2 with max res of 10 and 400 pts per resets.. is much better ..

Kojic taga saan ka?

My alam ka bang server na hard rate?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server: None reset
Max level : 1000
Exp : 100x ( No spot ) prevent people for afk
Drop : 5x ( increase zen drop a bit )
Jewel drop : High bless and low for the others
Skills : searchable
No F.O, Excellent 380
And Long term at least show us the contracts from that host
Unique website, with unique script, like exchange your playing hours to cashpoint
No box @ shop and no +4 in at shop
Good drop from item bags, heart of love, gold medal, firecracker etc...
What i miss a lot is you will deal to players for not just jewel but also with zen

i like to play with EX702 version because there's a lot of new skill tree, the world is changing and so the gameplay

More tips:
think what is better for player that doesn't need a lot of money. sometimes people think that private server is always after for money, make them feel that you are not after for that money but for giving them a good and stable server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd prefer limited resets. It makes the gameplay like Global MU where each character would have their own builds. In highrate servers, some people don't even know what Ene BK's are. Ene BKs used to be the support kind of BK in MU. Their high energy allows the other party members to have a better Greater Fortitude buff.

Reaction score
Reset limits seem to be the popular choice. I agree with them as well. It allows players to have their own unique builds and it is much easier to balance gameplay when stat points are limited. PvP with max stats is all about who presses right-click first.

I'd prefer limited resets. It makes the gameplay like Global MU where each character would have their own builds. In highrate servers, some people don't even know what Ene BK's are. Ene BKs used to be the support kind of BK in MU. Their high energy allows the other party members to have a better Greater Fortitude buff.
"Energy Elves" also get lost in that mix. :p

I remember on the old days of MU global before resets existed, energy elves were the most desired people to party with because of their amazing buffs. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reset limits seem to be the popular choice. I agree with them as well. It allows players to have their own unique builds and it is much easier to balance gameplay when stat points are limited. PvP with max stats is all about who presses right-click first.

"Energy Elves" also get lost in that mix. :p

I remember on the old days of MU global before resets existed, energy elves were the most desired people to party with because of their amazing buffs. :p

Yes! And I still think about those times playing as an EE. So fun. :3 -gets random party invites-

Reactions: Ron
Reaction score
Yes! And I still think about those times playing as an EE. So fun. :3 -gets random party invites-
Haha, yeah! I rolled an EE on global years back and people would kick someone from the party to make a spot for me. When I got to level 300+ pure EE people would actually pay me bless/souls to come party with them. :p

I did this for about 6 months collecting gems before I rolled a new character.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Server with No Reset | Reset limit | Reset unlimited

Hello everybody,I was thinking about Servers with Unlimited Reset ,Servers with No reset and also Servers with limit reset..

So lets start with Servers with Unlimited Reset
With clasic exp of x9999 and 65k stats u have to do 130 reset u/d, they try to play with Formulas for balance,i think no sense cause all the time one character kill them all,like Bk...(some exceptions to some servers)
Ahh...i forgot i have saw some servers with no limit reset also 65k max stats with 80-130 exp :thumbdown: then you will be max stats on 2034-35

Servers with No reset

I can say that i love this opinion But again BK pawnd all and the most bad is BASE DMG of curse if server have excellent 380 sucks...But with normal 380 set one bk hits base dmg like 1460 combo..all the time but ALL THE TIME..and again BK kill them all again..(with no exceptions)

Servers with limit reset..

This is what i play,my style anyway like 10 reset max in server..more balance but still BK pawnd all..but with litle Formula change maybe dl can do something..Dunno never do that..

My words are basic on Season 2 servers i don't like a lot season 4/5/ it's like beta preview of S6,
and in a hell...Dudes with Own servers Config the balance of characters...

So i need your opinion about Witch of that 3 Servers with limit,unlimited & no reset.
Also what Version,Exp,Drop e.t.c you prefer on them..

-What i Like?
Season 2 | exp 30~280 | drop 45~75 | exc drop 1/150-200 | No reset & Limit of 10 Reset with clear stats to 400

Season6 ep3(include all new version) No Reset with low exp/drop/exc drop 1/150-200
BK OWN ALL? you totlay wrong with good build any char can win BK with no exception.

P.S. RF.. is OP yes if whana non reset server and ppl come just disable it and delete all drop and CM machine mix for RF :)

Reaction score
Re: Server with No Reset | Reset limit | Reset unlimited

BK OWN ALL? you totlay wrong with good build any char can win BK with no exception.

P.S. RF.. is OP yes if whana non reset server and ppl come just disable it and delete all drop and CM machine mix for RF :)

Read the topic again,
My words are basic on Season 2 servers

i 'm sure about what i'm saying..

Back