Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reset limit or no?Hmmm

Reaction score
Server with No Reset | Reset limit | Reset unlimited

Hello everybody,I was thinking about Servers with Unlimited Reset ,Servers with No reset and also Servers with limit reset..

So lets start with Servers with Unlimited Reset
With clasic exp of x9999 and 65k stats u have to do 130 reset u/d, they try to play with Formulas for balance,i think no sense cause all the time one character kill them all,like Bk...(some exceptions to some servers)
Ahh...i forgot i have saw some servers with no limit reset also 65k max stats with 80-130 exp :thumbdown: then you will be max stats on 2034-35

Servers with No reset

I can say that i love this opinion But again BK pawnd all and the most bad is BASE DMG of curse if server have excellent 380 sucks...But with normal 380 set one bk hits base dmg like 1460 combo..all the time but ALL THE TIME..and again BK kill them all again..(with no exceptions)

Servers with limit reset..

This is what i play,my style anyway like 10 reset max in server..more balance but still BK pawnd all..but with litle Formula change maybe dl can do something..Dunno never do that..

My words are basic on Season 2 servers i don't like a lot season 4/5/ it's like beta preview of S6,
and in a hell...Dudes with Own servers Config the balance of characters...

So i need your opinion about Witch of that 3 Servers with limit,unlimited & no reset.
Also what Version,Exp,Drop e.t.c you prefer on them..

-What i Like?
Season 2 | exp 30~280 | drop 45~75 | exc drop 1/150-200 | No reset & Limit of 10 Reset with clear stats to 400

Season6 ep3(include all new version) No Reset with low exp/drop/exc drop 1/150-200

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have never test that on gmo style anyway no many server with gmo statistic,but we Test on alot server even elf with 10 reset full agility nothing alse with 3 part gywen for 10%dd also bow sylphid ray 13 luck 28 pink with bk 13 dk set pink dd7 also no bk fight,just use potions still hard to die,but when chars are not with maximum set like(+13 set or dd7 and all this)maybe elf can do something so we must make Chaos machine do bk items only +11 ^_^ and other chars +13 Huh

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No reset, also on S6E2/3 the characters are alot more balanced (besides RF which is OP)

Reaction score
most server files have characters defense and attack settings configs.
if you want you can nerf BK! where is the problem, take time and test. whats the point of making 10000000 topiks about pvp balance.

Back