Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reset limit or no?Hmmm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best server you can do is No resets and Low exp ( I mean max 100x Exp )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i find all this "custom stuff" dumb. like reset limit, or more ppl, more ppl is same as having more resets lol. it's either full stats, no reset limit, or no reset at all.. at least for me. I've been playing mostly season 4 32k stats limit, also host a server like this, and i find the classes pretty balanced, bk only needs an hp nerf and can easily be killed by any other class, it all depends on player's skill. Now it all comes down to what items are allowed on that server; because if you're talking about servers with crazy donations where you could get like fo sets with 5 sockets or something like this, and have socket options repeated, then that's an entirely different story, that game just sucks whatever you do. My point is, s4 that i play with 32k max stats and normal in-game items only is pretty well balanced in PVP.
About the exp, i find any exp over 100 too high for any kind of server. For no reset server, i think max 5x... but talking about exp like this doesn't make much sense, cuz there are other things to consider when thinking of exp; that rate means almost nothing.

Reaction score
Well i can agree,but i hate No reset Servers when 2 bks fight with 380 set and evey time usee 1468 and 1468 and again same Come base dmg with much dmg build..But still good cause build stats is what You wanna do for your own character

Reaction score
s2
is the best s3 its also little bad with that 3rd quest and crap . . i
think resets are 4 fun . . muonline is made without resets normally and
98% of private servers are resets , customs and crap . .
thats why i'm making a 14exp season 2 server , cus u cant find those days servers like this . expect global mu which is poop s6 with lags , crap donates and nosense of playing . .

Reaction score
we think to make our s2 server to s3ep1,we know is more hard to hack ,also is something new from s2,anyway we need something new outherwise server wil lbe bored...

Btw i still remember one of old mu servers around 2004-2005 and its war 97b with 15max reset/mg 16...anyway really hard for the most of people to play in to this rates?no idea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree, 100 exp is perfect.
400 points per reset.
Well, reset limit for best PVP. 50 reset is good.
Then when people get tired of max reset. Add grand reset or relife system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i play rly long on high exp PVP servers and i can say one thing. BK is hard to kill, but it's possible. U just need god skill tree build and god socket's. And in many priv Summoner is OP with damagereflection. U just use this skill on u and bk kill himself with own OP dmg.

About your idea with non limit reset i say... it's not god idea bcouse:

First people on server beat 1000 resets, 4 months later came new player and he must beat his 1000 reset to got better place on ranking. If the this 1st player still make reset it's imposible for new player!

So i think best way is:

1.st Making resets should give's profil [like in some private servers for example in ultramu u got 25 credits for reset.]
2.nd Reset ranking should be reseted in evry 1-3 months so every player can get god position in ranking. [reset only reset lvl, all stats, items etc keep.]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally am for reset limit, because that add variety to game, player can have individual builds and all characters can be unique with their builds, reduced class inequalities.

But there is a problem, because many players are kids and they wants max stats full sets and other poop, with it game becomes not interested, monotonous and boring...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you guys have beaten so much by BKs and not even tried to fight back with their nightmares which are Rage Fighters who can 1 Shot any BK or a Summoner who will reflect back 275% damage and has huge damage as well from her wizardy enchance buff . Oh waht about DL nukes any BK down asap they cant come fast near them . Of course High Elf with her Ice takes you 3 minutes to move again and you get freeze back :$: .

Actually im sure from this qq you not even know to play MU classes so dont boder to answer back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about increasing the maximum level for non-reset servers?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would play on server something like this:

SERVER = SEASON2;
XP_RATE = 5;
MAX_LEVEL = 400;
RESET_LIMIT = 15;
POINTS_PER_RESET = 300;

Back