Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rewrite MU Online for tablet and smart phone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next "pro" show-off and topic deviation will lead to infraction points.

Talk about the subject else don't reply please!

Your treatning users for what for they expresions. and ideas every one has theyr own opinion.

P.S.I like ideo for mu on tablets and Smartphones.do your best and don't stop now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copyright issues - is serious. Well, you made a client for pocket pc? Nice! But better - use this "engine" for make you self-maded game based on MU concepts.
offtop:
Use you skills to make you own games with unique content. Dont make it "another private server over90000 exp *balablablaa*" 70% of community dont know any lang harder than "lua" and can only install server... 20% - mans who have a skillz but... game disign = NILL (yep you can only make "private servers" or steal ideas for make money.), and make money on first 70% and only 10% - who love this game and make it only for fun, and some ppl's who total rebuild MuOnline, and make really full custom game "MuOnline based"(respect!) with unique map (yea, no lorencia, no noria - full custom!)
Well, my imho - with that expirience, you can create you own game similar MuOnline! It would be great!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wheres the Gameplay?

If you Release it, i guess it counted as a Private server where webzen will allows, Not say allows, but "Doesn't Care" about it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm from China,I to your project was very interested in。In China。I can help you solve the problem of copyright。I hope you can contact me
myc182000@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm from China,I to your project was very interested in。In China。I can help you solve the problem of copyright。I hope you can contact me
myc182000@hotmail.com

Sorry, I do not sympathize with china. Sorry about that. I come from Vietnam.

-------------------------
The project will continue. I hope to one day be able to successfully transition MU1 to phone or tablet. Thank you.

Back