Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roll Your Server Now

Reaction score
Choose reset system
  1. No reset
  2. Limit reset
  3. No limit reset
Choose rates
  • About Much exp,Medium exp,Hard exp
  • High Drop,Medium drop,Hard drop
  • Easy machine,Medium machine,Hard machine
  • Excellent High,Medium,Hard drop
  • High spots,Medium spots,Hard drop
  • Full shop,Medium shop,Hard shop "spells,set,jewel.e.t.c"
  • Your ideas

Choose Version

• 97D
  • S2
  • S3
  • S4
  • S5
  • S6
  • ex700++

You can think about how you think the better server or how you want a server to play..
That can make the Head Admins to think better before they make a server who will close on next week...

The point is not useless,i see every day a new server grow up with no hope with so bad configs and really bad management...
Really you like this 1 by 1 server failed?or that when you see the details of a server Everytime you saw fail configs or whatever?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The point is not useless,i see every day a new server grow up with no hope with so bad configs and really bad management...
if it was so out of point Moderators wont let it visible..
Really you like this 1 by 1 server failed?or that when you see the details of a server Everytime you saw fail configs or whatever?

You can just reply What you really think is good for this 3 type of server and some owners maybe watch that too...So easy,i hope my words are not so funny

Last edited:
Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
You can just reply What you really think is good for this 3 type of server and some owners maybe watch that too...So easy,i hope my words are not so funny
True its not bad, but i believe everyone should just stick to this thing called " experience ".
every failure they make, they will learn from their mistakes and create something better.
but your call if you want to spoon feed everyone, their is no ideal server configs anyway its all player opinions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Choose reset system
  1. Limit reset
Choose rates
  • Medium machine
  • Low drop
  • Medium spots,
  • Medium shop,

Choose Version

• ex700++

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm the one who approved this thread and I did it so people who want to setup a new server can discuss various combinations here. Of course perfect settings won't lead the server to success without an experienced administrator but its a good start anyhow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Choose reset system

- Limit reset
4 Resets Max, reset stats each reset, start with 250*reset extra points.

Choose rates

- Low exp ~30x
- Normal drop (1x)
- Easy machine
- High excellent drop, not super high.
- Normal spots, hotspots in LOT (permanently open).
- Soul/JOL in shop, some decent starting sets like Plate/Spirit/Spynx +13, Leather/Pad/Vine+13
- Disable RF (overpowered), 2 handed DL scepters with upto 5 socket, new dl scepters with much higher pet attack%, increase level cap for bird/horse to ~250, cashshop like in mu global with goblin point system.

Choose Version
ex700++

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok i try again, and this is how i see a long term server :

1. resets is not important so - 70-100 max resets
2. grand reset - cuz players must be rewarded for playing on your server
3. low xp - 10-200x (250x max)
4. low drop - 10 or 15
5. medium rates at chaos machine (70 max for lvl3 mix wings for ex)
6. normal spots (5 max mobs on 1 spot)
7. jwl rates low drop - 20-25 max
8. cash shop - only seals
9. webshop (with max 3 exe opt)
10. balanced characters - as much as gs permitted this poop
11. maximum 3 exe opt on items
12. Season3 version
13. not the last - Admins that you trust xD

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'Roll your server'? Like, why would you do that. I roll my doobs, not my server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
specs
  • S4
  • Limit reset (1-2)
  • keep stats
  • stats re-builder on the website
  • low exp(<10x)
  • normal drop
  • no " real spots", arena cages and areas with 4-5mobs spawning on a set area, not in 1 place
  • very low exc. drop from monsters
  • bok+1=100%, bok+2=85%, bok+3=70%, bok+4=55%, bok+5=40%
  • new goldens enabled (raklion, swamp etc)
  • bok+5=exc black dragon, ashcrow, eclipse, crystal sword, dp, grand soul, sod, AA etc etc, but not gd, ds
  • kundun=gd, ds, rs, ancients, dark breaker, knight blade etc
  • nightmare & hands=talisman you can trade for an excellent lvl380 item or moss weapon with 1 opt & % chance for the item to have +luck
  • reseting time for refinery 1 week
  • moss merchant functions as trader for nightmare talismans
  • nightmare talisman=heart, set normal heart drop disabled from mobs
  • sets up to dragon, storm crow, legendary etc +0 on shops, weaps up to crystal sword.
  • first skills for each class in shop
  • crywolf darkelfs= % chance to drop exc dp, gs, AA etc, balgass= always exc gd, ds etc
  • reseting time 1week
  • cash shop should only include seals, invites to events
  • vote shop contains lvl1 wings+0+L(20votes), later would be added BOKs, 1vote=bok+1,2votes=bok+2 etc
  • raklion has low % chance to drop lvl400 gear with 1 socket slot and very low % chance to drop with 2 socket slots
  • selupan drops lvl400 gear with socket slots, usually 1-2 sockets per item, low chance to get items with 3 socket slots
  • reset time=1week
  • lord mix=2 opt+L 380 gear

the rest of the server would be configured to be like GMO was back in the day, wiggle/valhalla mix setup, default rates for everything.

although this is good setup and might remind certain people of setup i made for certain server...it would take determined, active and strict administrator & reliable team around him to keep the server "well being", hence why said server became what it became. upholding the rules and being strict but friendly is the most important thing for the team when you're building a low rate server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Choose reset system
Limit reset
( But still need reset for Grand Reset as a reward to buy items from Web shop or Mu shop.

Choose rates
High Rate: 99999x
Hard drop
Hard machine
Hard drop
High spots
Hard shop

Choose Version

ex700++ ( 702.)

Reaction score
#Choose reset system
Resets 10-25 (reset stats , +300 level up points every reset , second reset+600)

#Choose rates
dk,dw,elf 3 points per level
mg,dl,sum,rf 4 points per level
xp: 25x
drop:40%
machine hard
spot: 3-4 mobs (not in same place)
shop: just items+3 for every class (brass,leatheretc.) no quests, no skills,mana and life 255 , blss bug off
exe items just on finished events (kalima,maya etc...invasion)
#Choose Version
ex700plus

Reaction score
Season2

No reset
Points 15/18
Normal spots x6 mobs
Normal drops
Default Machine
Shop w/o potions 255
3golden per 1 hour
no 380 excell
balance pvp

i like this too but the big problem here is you need have a big budget to make it long term server and it really needs a serious Gameguard, and the very last is you need a big patience to your server because hard server is not easy to get a dedicated players,,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sever
-Ex 700 (or latest)
-25-100 xp
-1 Rebirth (keep stats)

Bosses
-All bosses WoW like instances(max hp, def.. encourages party use... even make it so hard that a whole guild must be there)
-Maps till level 300 are non-rebirth (the other ones have better drops but require more stats/dmg via rebirth )
-Events/bosses must be 2 times per day.

Items
-All items can be excellent/socketed.
-All items have the same defense/damage (i hate using only some items... we all like mu because of the items.... shiny bastards :D )
-Socket items drop only from bosses (all mu items are socketed)

Miscellaneous
-All characters gain more stats/level so you can compensate the lack of defense on items.
-Chaos machine is 50% on all levels(true rate), and jewel drop must be modarate.
-No spots but lots of monsters.

Reaction score
Choose reset system

1. No reset

Choose rates

• Hard Exp 3x max.
  • 20% Drop igh Drop,Medium drop,Hard drop.
  • Easy machine to +10/11 +12/13 = hard.
  • 20% Excellent Drop / Boxes rare items [Dark Phoenix from Box and so on].
  • Every map 1-2 spots with 5-6 Mobs not easy spots.
  • Shops only potions and useful things such as Ale,teleport,chaos castle ticket, blood castle ds ,kalima etc.
  • Make it PvP and Hero style , make it Challenging and Fun , Design the maps with point of gaming ex: PK's red side , Hero's Blue side in devias etc.
  • Make monsters not easy , example goldens , kunduns etc should be hard enough to hunt , and to do that you should have a party.

Choose Version
  • S2FULL
  • OR
  • S3EP1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Choose reset system
1.No reset

Choose rates
Hard exp
Hard drop
Hard machine