Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roll Your Server Now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Choose reset system
1.No reset

Choose rates
Hard exp
Hard drop
Hard machine
Excellent Hard drop
Hard spots (4-5 mobs max)
Hard shop
No custom items

Choose Version
S6E3

Then go GMO version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all your posts are about hard servers.i don't see any point playing on a private hardcore server when GMO is free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and the point of this thread is ?! lol

the point of this thread is for him to find out what players like and make his server like that :)

all your posts are about hard servers.i don't see any point playing on a private hardcore server when GMO is free

true. I dont know why players like low exp private server if there is GMO. I think Private server should be high stats. that my opinion.

Reaction score
the point of this thread is for him to find out what players like and make his server like that :)

true. I dont know why players like low exp private server if there is GMO. I think Private server should be high stats. that my opinion.

But some players wanna start from 0 when all the rest characters start from zero too,that's why they like low rate servers they can show hes skills.

Reaction score
Choose reset system
No reset
Limit reset
No limit reset

Choose rates

About
Hard exp
Hard drop
Hard machine
Excellent Medium
Medium spots
Medium shop

Choose Version

ex700++

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
I know i posted crap at page 1 but if its ME and MY OPINION.

- No Limit Reset
- Medium Exp and +7 Items on Shop, Need to hunt quest items
- Season 3 Episode 2

Would definately be sexy imo D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[*]Make monsters not easy , example goldens , kunduns etc should be hard enough to hunt , and to do that you should have a party.
like he already is by default? his default config has 5m hp and 2k dmg. '--

Reaction score
like he already is by default? his default config has 5m hp and 2k dmg. '--

not just kundun mate , kundun was always hard and he should stay like that but still on many private servers i saw easy kunduns.

goldens , and bosses etc should not be that easy , killing them with parties is more enjoyable to share their drops.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not just kundun mate , kundun was always hard and he should stay like that but still on many private servers i saw easy kunduns.

goldens , and bosses etc should not be that easy , killing them with parties is more enjoyable to share their drops.

65k stats and using wind property based skills (90% of bk's skills) can kill a 5m kundun really fast '-- kundun has 0% wind resistance. i saw in some servers they added the 60% all resistance to kundun, even bk combo cannot kill him that fast.

--edit--
here's kundun default config of 90% pservers out there:
Code:
//==============================================
//[Map 36]    Lost Kalima    Level:350 ~ 400
Index   Rate  Name      Level    HP          MP      DamMin    DamMax    Defence    Magic    Attack  Success
275       1   "Kundun"    140    5500000    0         3070       3105      1292         0       2200    1200  

MoveRg    A.Type    A.Range    V.Range    MoveSP    A.Speed    RegTime    Attrib    ItemRat    M.Rate 
  3        150       10          7        800       1700       10800       2        100          0     

MaxItem    Skill  Poisonres     Iceres    Lightres     Fireres
    4       0          60           60        60           60
as you can see, he have no WindRes. on a original monster.txt there will be no text, saying there are resistances, will be a bunch of 60's. so you can say, all monsters does not have wind resistance... if you add an extra 60 he will have. since it's default... i like making things hard for all classes and i add the wind resistance, it's kinda nice seeing bk's suffer with their combo on kunduns.

Last edited:
Reaction score
65k stats and using wind property based skills (90% of bk's skills) can kill a 5m kundun really fast '-- kundun has 0% wind resistance. i saw in some servers they added the 60% all resistance to kundun, even bk combo cannot kill him that fast.

--edit--
here's kundun default config of 90% pservers out there:
Code:
//[Map 36]    Lost Kalima    Level:350 ~ 400
Index   Rate  Name      Level    HP          MP      DamMin    DamMax    Defence    Magic    Attack  Success
275       1   "Kundun"    140    5500000    0         3070       3105      1292         0       2200    1200  

MoveRg    A.Type    A.Range    V.Range    MoveSP    A.Speed    RegTime    Attrib    ItemRat    M.Rate 
  3        150       10          7        800       1700       10800       2        100          0     

MaxItem    Skill  Poisonres     Iceres    Lightres     Fireres
    4       0          60           60        60           60
as you can see, he have no WindRes. on a original monster.txt there will be no text, saying there are resistances, will be a bunch of 60's. so you can say, all monsters does not have wind resistance... if you add an extra 60 he will have. since it's default... i like making things hard for all classes and i add the wind resistance, it's kinda nice seeing bk's suffer with their combo on kunduns.

Sorry my friend but i was mentioning for server without Resets .

:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Choose reset system

1. No reset

Choose rates

• Hard Exp but NOT hardcore(10-15x max).
  • 20% Drop Rate,Medium jewel drop(should be able to farm 5-15 jwls per day),Hard exc drop rate.
  • Original machine rates(75-70-65-60% if I remember correct, 90% max 2nd wings,40% 3rd in s3).
  • BoK+1 - vine,leather,pad,skull staf,blade,kris,crossbow,small shield,rings,jwls / BoK+2 - wind,brass,bone,angelic staff,double blade,battle bow,horn shield,pendants / BoK+3 - spirit,scale,sphinx,light plate,gorgon staff,heliacal sword,tiger bow,battle scepterskull shield,dragon slayer shield / BoK+4 - guardian,dragon,legendary,adamantine,leg staff,lightn sword,silver bow,great scepter,leg shield,bronze shield,elven shield,storm crow set / BoK+5 - Divine,Black D,Grand S,dark steel,GS staff,SoD,aqua gold cross,Great Lord Scepter,GS shield,dragon shield,elemental shield,rune blade / highest exc platina,daybreak,viper bow,shining scepter,flame blade,eclipse,aschr,glor,iris,valiant from nighmare and maya hands / kundun drops exc AA weaps / max exc opts = 2 / rarely exc +luck / no exc higher than BD,GS,Div,Dark Steel,Storm Crow and no exc 380.
  • Every map 2-3 spots with 5-6 Mobs NOT fixed.
  • Shops only potions and useful things such as Ale,teleport,chaos castle ticket, blood castle+1+2, ds+1+2 ,kalima+1+2+3 etc(potions stack to +3 cause pvp should be about builds/skills no poting).
  • Make everything a competition,BC,DS,CC rankings with rewards each week,CS with GM watching,special events in game like collect rena event or PVP and Guild War tournaments once every few months.
  • Make Bosses Godlike , Nighmare,Kundun,Balgass,Golden Dragons and up should have party to kill,or extremely well equiped and well built character solo.

Choose Version
  • S2FULL
  • OR
  • S3EP1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry my friend but i was mentioning for server without Resets .

:)

i know, noReset server are kinda nice, but 1 limit keep stat reset seems a bit more balancing, because i tried here an S6 E3 no reset, all default. i suffered alot, but i was playing alone here. since my stupid machine cannot run 2 mu online without freezing, i still have problems with modem/router. i already have the server all set up for a good play PvP/PvE. but no reset servers need follow things, like my idea:

PvP Focused:

Choose reset system
No reset

Choose rates
Max Exp
Hard drop
Medium machine/Hard machine (+13 up)
Excellent hard drop
Medium spots
Hard shop "spells,set,jewel.e.t.c"

Choose Version
S6 E3

Default Hard Server:

Choose reset system
No reset

Choose rates
Hard exp
Hard drop
Hard machine (+10 and up)
Excellent Rare drop
Hard spots

Choose Version
S6 E3

Reaction score
i know, noReset server are kinda nice, but 1 limit keep stat reset seems a bit more balancing, because i tried here an S6 E3 no reset, all default. i suffered alot, but i was playing alone here. since my stupid machine cannot run 2 mu online without freezing, i still have problems with modem/router. i already have the server all set up for a good play PvP/PvE. but no reset servers need follow things, like my idea:

PvP Focused:

Choose reset system
No reset

Choose rates
Max Exp
Hard drop
Medium machine/Hard machine (+13 up)
Excellent hard drop
Medium spots

Choose Version
S6 E3

Default Hard Server:

Choose reset system
No reset

Choose rates
Hard exp
Hard drop
Hard machine (+10 and up)
Excellent Rare drop
Hard spots

Choose Version
S6 E3

Season 6 no resets is another thing , since there are many stuff to do in that Season with Characters,Skills,Sets Etc .
And u have to work alot to balance the PvP System Exactly as it has to be .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 6 no resets is another thing , since there are many stuff to do in that Season with Characters,Skills,Sets Etc .
And u have to work alot to balance the PvP System Exactly as it has to be .

well i'm using the 1.09G premium, but from another forum with "fixes" the programmer there made, the only real problem with skill is phoenix shot hitting too low. but other things are fine, alas i added the Season 6 Episode 3 new sets, thanks to Ema Leto's files. all opts work as they should, without no problems at all... i think the only mistake i made was add 15 PPL to all chars. i will go back on this one, and i'll see if i can test PvP better with my friend.

Reaction score
well i'm using the 1.09G premium, but from another forum with "fixes" the programmer there made, the only real problem with skill is phoenix shot hitting too low. but other things are fine, alas i added the Season 6 Episode 3 new sets, thanks to Ema Leto's files. all opts work as they should, without no problems at all... i think the only mistake i made was add 15 PPL to all chars. i will go back on this one, and i'll see if i can test PvP better with my friend.

Do that ;) season 6 needs alot of work :p

Back