Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roll Your Server Now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you all show that would like to play in hard servers like low exp low drop etc but whenever server like that opening nobody don't want to play on them then i got a question why?
im old school player i prefer hard play only no high drops no items in shops only default ones

Reaction score
you all show that would like to play in hard servers like low exp low drop etc but whenever server like that opening nobody don't want to play on them then i got a question why?
im old school player i prefer hard play only no high drops no items in shops only default ones

Yeah i have to agree here, people want hard servers and they dont even play after all lol.

Reaction score
It's because they need a hard server but they want to have the best items,
if someone make faster one item +13 or if someone gonna kill the boss first they are bored....
i know there is nosense but i work on hard servers as administrator-moderator 6 years+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it depends , are few people who are looking for a hard servers , but are still there just have to keep making a hard servers for gamers of old

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if someone make faster one item +13 or if someone gonna kill the boss first they are bored....
this sounds funny like i have the very strange feeling that i know for what you are talking about because i had the opportunity to observer a hard server long term hosting here in my town from a local network distributor before some time, but .. hmm btw happy to share :D haha and for me is very funny to watch because i found it while searching and example for you to show :) and .. yeah details about dangerlink are 100xp 80% drop ... i remeber administrator wasn't put great dragon excellent btw ... omg is there a bug in 97 version with some excellent items boots or something ... o_O huricane or gread dragon anyhow ... however and somebody have gread dragon excellent set .. from the admin of course and a lot of funny intriga and i remember even some friend told me, because i wasnt playng the server just observer the town :D and lots lots of friend plaing, the admin was attacked in real life from people :D xD very very seriouse mu server :D very hard xD intriga... funny stuff for me and thats why i am willing to remake this experience somehow.. omg i have to add that the this video is a BK that is 40 or 30 resets wich is max , the 330 leve for reset and 330 points per reset, this is not a advertisement because this server is into the past.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buff all items (make them super useful) - increase req., increase stat bonuses...
Exp Rate: ~150

The problem with high exp servers is that imo, you get everything from stats and the gear is not really that useful later in the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can help me make muserver s2 non-reset ?

PM if anyone can help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can help me make muserver s2 non-reset ?

PM if anyone can help
I agree with you, the best version without reset , but these days it is difficult to open one with good anti cheat
apology for being unable to help, only know customize configuration

old players still exist
Screen(12_12-22_09)-0014 - Roll Your Server Now - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(12_12-21_45)-0011 - Roll Your Server Now - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(12_26-15_48)-0000 - Roll Your Server Now - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
season 2,
high rate exp
NO reset , ppl 15/18
stat reset on web

high item drop rate
low machine
low jewel drop rate

chaos on shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Choose reset system
  1. No limit reset

Choose rates

• ,Medium exp
  • Medium drop
  • Medium machine
  • Excellent High,Medium,Hard drop
  • High spots
  • Hard shop "spells,set,jewel.e.t.c"

Choose Version
  • ex700++

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Choose reset system

Limit reset (5 resets)

Choose rates

Medium exp (100x exp)
Hard drop
Easy machine
Excellent Hard drop
Medium spots
Medium shop

Choose Version

97D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
97d or season2;
No resets(why they are even in mu online? the original dont have this poop).
x1-x5
3-5 mob spots;
low everything else
IMHO

Reaction score
97d or season2;
No resets(why they are even in mu online? the original dont have this poop).
x1-x5
3-5 mob spots;
low everything else
IMHO

resets are made mostly cus of giving more stats.. so its more fun for them.. more easier.. more ''entertaining'' u know with high exp.

but well yeah.. my rolling would be:

Season 3 Episode 1
No Resets
Exp 100
Max Level: 1000
5 mobs per spot
exc drops 15%
normal drops 30%
shops with bc etc, no jewels etc inside.
jewel drops medium, like 1 bless every 15 mins, 1 soul every 20, 1 life in 30 and so on.
events regulary like 3 hours BC 2 hours CC 2 hours DC, golden invasion 1 and half, White wizzard 1 and half (n different routines) etc.
and no customs, no donations and long term with great antihack and hosting, without lags bla bla, you know the story.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10 Reset

Low Exp ( 5x )
Hard Drop
Default Machine
Hard Drop
Default Spots
Default Shops

Season 4

No WebShop
wCoin Shop only
Jewels , Pets , Exp Boosts , Kundun Boxes , 255 Stack pots , Summoner Unlock , Tickets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys ....
Season 8.3
Exp 5x
Drop: 15 %
No system reset or 1 Rebirth
NPC: basics , no jewelry , maybe items of make- tickets
Chaos Machine: Max 75 % - 50 % Min
Hard drop , making jewelry and rare zen (server currency )
Pattern or 4- 5 Spots
No customs, no sale items , not shop ...

Server as GM Style .... but a little easier
Perhaps the use of MUE files.
Dedicated servers with 32 ~ 64GB RAM with a good anti DDoS and a good Anti hack.
Do you think some of these would make a server today ?
It would be a good investment?
It would be well accepted by the players ?

I'm interested in having such a project .
But afraid to invest and not very well occur ( not players) .
What you say?

Reaction score
Season 8, mid rate, with 1 or 2 resets max. Nothing over +0+16+luck(+skill) in shops.

Too many servers make getting items so easy that there is hardly an economy on them. The game is much better when items are actually worth something.

Back