Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] In search of Mu Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, you little lovely fans of Korean classic.

I am looking for a S6+ server files, preferably S6(can be s10), for upcoming Mu Online project.

I understand that on ragezone there is a section for this, but carefully roaming through it, I get a ominous feeling and concerns about a lot of things. It's even hard to buy some without stumbling upon fake developers who just pump and dump you in the end.(Have experienced this myself) - "but that is internet for you"

So, I will cut to the chase here:

Please bless me with a good suggestion, tip, any relevant help in this matter, share some experience if you have found anything good yourself and you are not greedy.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

FrostCommunity

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: In search of Mu Server files

Dont use muemu. Its the best example of pump and dump. Theyre selling stolen files.

Good teams, either muengine (good product; bad support; at an average price); or IGCN (good product and support but expensive).
Good luck

Upvote 0
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

IGCN is offering the best S6 and S10 server files available. So if you are willing to pay for the server files, definitely go for it. If you know C++ and you want to develop your own files, find TT S6 sources here on forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah what I do not get is why IGCN does not a free release of the same version that MUEMU have. It can only mean one thing, they got in the bed with muemu and muemu gives them back a 20%, so it is not really stolen files this time like they did with x-team.

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah what I do not get is why IGCN does not a free release of the same version that MUEMU have. It can only mean one thing, they got in the bed with muemu and muemu gives them back a 20%, so it is not really stolen files this time like they did with x-team.
20% of 20 usd is 4 usd that is like nothing for igcn that charges 500 usd for the first payment, they dont make a free release because muemu would start to sell their sources

Upvote 0
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

MaxMuON we did not release because rz has too many people of your kind. those who buy muemu would likely never have bought our files, therefor muemu doesnt impact our sales and neither we are afraid from the source leak. The product they sell is just way too outdated to be able to cause any damage. Nobody needs s9 anymore and he can not build s10 and never will. He will keep selling s9 when we alredy selll s11e2.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

muemu s9 is very stupid... missing configs and more stuff that makes the files mroe bad.. only really noobs buy those files and ppl who have no idea of running server files, there is just igcdata with missing configs and commonserver, thats all.
maybe the igc essential tools and others are good for configuring .xml files but still that does not make muemu any better, they failed big time but i hope igcn newer version of sources dont get leaked again.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

MaxMuON we did not release because rz has too many people of your kind. those who buy muemu would likely never have bought our files, therefor muemu doesnt impact our sales and neither we are afraid from the source leak. The product they sell is just way too outdated to be able to cause any damage. Nobody needs s9 anymore and he can not build s10 and never will. He will keep selling s9 when we alredy selll s11e2.

We release S11 7 months ago... hurry up.. next week we goin update up to s12

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@drakelv @ADMTec

No no no, I do not buy what you are saying at all. If these files of igcn s9 are so expired and so useless, why are they scared of releasing free version and source code of this "expired" and "useless" version. They already have a bigger season with lots and lots of new stuff added and fixed to it. 4 dollars per person per month, lets says muemu has 50 costumers each month, thats a nice 200$ per month + igcn can focus their attention on bigger seasons and let a smaller noobish team handle the s9 (mostly noobish questions on their forum and payment). How can someone loose everything even the source code for the authentication ? IGCN very surely gave those files to muemu.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No no no, I do not buy this stuff. If these files of igcn s9 are so expired and so useless, why are they scared of releasing free version and source code of this "expired" and "useless" version. 4 dollars per person per month, lets says muemu has 50 costumers each month, thats a nice 200$ per month + igcn can focus they attention on bigger seasons and let a smaller noobish team handle the s9 (mostly noobish questions on their forum and payment). How can someone loose everything even the source code for the authentication ? IGCN very surely gave those files to muemu.
Dont think so. $200 is nothing for igcn since they charge 500 for the access to the files on first place, and extra monthly fee for updates / fixes....basically $200 is a spare change for igcn and muemu's s9 is kinda useless to compare with real igcn's files....they got hacked/leaked.....poop happens. They learnt to luve with it, and so should the community. Just accept that its a rip-off amd if you wanna buy filea go for some of the real teams, not this scam called muemu.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

@drakelv @ADMTec

No no no, I do not buy what you are saying at all. If these files of igcn s9 are so expired and so useless, why are they scared of releasing free version and source code of this "expired" and "useless" version. They already have a bigger season with lots and lots of new stuff added and fixed to it. 4 dollars per person per month, lets says muemu has 50 costumers each month, thats a nice 200$ per month + igcn can focus their attention on bigger seasons and let a smaller noobish team handle the s9 (mostly noobish questions on their forum and payment). How can someone loose everything even the source code for the authentication ? IGCN very surely gave those files to muemu.

My friend, 200$ is a piece of cake cash lol, 50 customers each month its not 200$ ...
if 50 customers have to pay 20$ monthly = 50x20 = 1000$.. and thats not even much, if i work with customers and my muservices atleast 2-3 a week i can make more than the half of it and fully legaly.
but i dont even think they have customers, they are trying hard to get ones with their spamming here mate, even in muemu forums there are barely 3-4 posts every week lol, cmon thats not worth it.. its like buying files to waste some time and kill the server afterwards... there are so many benefits getting IGCN for a succesfull server and 100% stability with safe secured server and files.. no bugs no issues nothing and thats the most important, i am sure eventually IGCN will get their season 12 also updated and then muemu won't even exist.. even x-team original team is better than muemu just the way they're. Plus muemu users have no intergrity throughout anything related to products and respect of author's work, those ppl have no idea usually what to do and try to get things in an easy way through shortcuts and dont pay the price investing for them the right way, and what happens at the end a waste of your time, the little cash you gave to muemu and the effort you were trying using the files and trying to fix things and who knows what else complicated exists on these unorganised files.

I better stay with no files at all than something that will bring me only issues.

Upvote 0
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think everyone is overstepping the mark here - the user just asked for an opinion of files for their MU Online project. This doesn't mean they are going live with it for cash, who knows, they might just want to get it running for a large group of friends from school, I know that's how I started having an interest in MU many years ago.

IF you want a recommendation on paid files, I would recommend IGCN. They are pretty much the only group that seems to give a damn about supporting their work well, even if I do disagree with the whole paid model, I understand why they do it.

If you want a recommendation on FREE files, there's some zTeam Season 8 source here which is quite good. I think from memory the only issue was incomplete Gens quests.

All recommendations depend on your usage - there's plenty of fun to be had in those s8 files - I'm running them at the moment for a small group of friends so we have our own version of 'Global', and for project testing - but if you were going live you might want to look at IGCN if you plan on getting some optional funds from players.

Have fun :).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lovely:eek:tt:,

I did fall in love with this game ages ago and for years bugs, unprofessional attitude, horrific game plays, trashy servers, etc, have bugged me to the last cm of my spinal cord.

So since 2008 me and few other Mu enthusiasts are trying to grasp and create something special, something that would resemble our MMORPG vision and highlight the parts we so desperately love and enjoy - therefore we must share this with other people.
We had few projects, as from s2-s4(Currently on s4), but now it is time to move one upper level, so after a small break of 3 years, I have heard that s6e3 and s10 are the best ones Mu can offer, is that true?

Thanks for your advice, could you please PM the link with that S8 zTeam files? I would enjoy looking into them and maybe forge them to our needs. @fallenfate

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for your advice, could you please PM the link with that S8 zTeam files? I would enjoy looking into them and maybe forge them to our needs. @fallenfate

Links sent containing server source, server compiled and client without sound and music files. Makes testing less annoying without the menu music over, and over, and over, and over... and over...

Best of luck! PS - If you fix anything in there I didn't see, I would appreciate supporting me in turn by sharing fixed source, I just run this privately for my own solo gaming fun :).

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Besides not that sure about BEST concept....full of customs doesnt mean BEST...I dont find their files SOO good since I love SLOW and not that customized servers....for the difference in money i would pick igcn everytime you ask me.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You do realize, that xteam files are just a little bit cheaper than IGCN? Any normal person will scrape that difference and go for IGCN.

X-Team have more stability that IGCN and more custom..., if you know ignc file should be remember for more than one year in S6 files main crash issue..that was innaceptable for users. I suffer a lot that for a fault of IGCN...so when I played Mu NoMercy long time ago and the owner of that mu change to X-team server files...we as user..feel very confortable.
Today they use X-team server files...you can ask to eradicate what he think about "IGCN S6 sv files"....

So for S6, no exist better option that brasilian coders, X-team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back