ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    981Posts

Re: In search of Mu Server files

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by FrostCommunity View Post
    Thanks for your advice, could you please PM the link with that S8 zTeam files? I would enjoy looking into them and maybe forge them to our needs. @fallenfate
    Links sent containing server source, server compiled and client without sound and music files. Makes testing less annoying without the menu music over, and over, and over, and over... and over...

Best of luck! PS - If you fix anything in there I didn't see, I would appreciate supporting me in turn by sharing fixed source, I just run this privately for my own solo gaming fun :).
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    302Posts

X-team have the BEST season 6 files in the world
    Last edited by KarLi; 13-12-16 at 06:24 PM.
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster
    MuX Online comming soon !!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    England M8!Location
    22Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    X-team have the BEST season 6 files in the world
    You do realize, that xteam files are just a little bit cheaper than IGCN? Any normal person will scrape that difference and go for IGCN.
    Enthusiastic Mu Online skinner!
    Love to all from Christmas, owner of FrostCommunity

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,471Posts

Besides not that sure about BEST concept....full of customs doesnt mean BEST...I dont find their files SOO good since I love SLOW and not that customized servers....for the difference in money i would pick igcn everytime you ask me.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    302Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrostCommunity View Post
    You do realize, that xteam files are just a little bit cheaper than IGCN? Any normal person will scrape that difference and go for IGCN.
    X-Team have more stability that IGCN and more custom..., if you know ignc file should be remember for more than one year in S6 files main crash issue..that was innaceptable for users. I suffer a lot that for a fault of IGCN...so when I played Mu NoMercy long time ago and the owner of that mu change to X-team server files...we as user..feel very confortable.
    Today they use X-team server files...you can ask to @eradicate what he think about "IGCN S6 sv files"....

So for S6, no exist better option that brasilian coders, X-team
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster
    MuX Online comming soon !!

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,530Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    X-Team have more stability that IGCN and more custom..., if you know ignc file should be remember for more than one year in S6 files main crash issue..that was innaceptable for users. I suffer a lot that for a fault of IGCN...so when I played Mu NoMercy long time ago and the owner of that mu change to X-team server files...we as user..feel very confortable.
    Today they use X-team server files...you can ask to @eradicate what he think about "IGCN S6 sv files"....

So for S6, no exist better option that brasilian coders, X-team
    You don't have actual information, problem with stability of IGCN files was fixed 2 years ago.
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

MemberRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    HouseLocation
    133Posts

X-Team, now this support is very bad , continue customer and not solution for news bugs to everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement