Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] In search of Mu Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, you little lovely fans of Korean classic.

I am looking for a S6+ server files, preferably S6(can be s10), for upcoming Mu Online project.

I understand that on ragezone there is a section for this, but carefully roaming through it, I get a ominous feeling and concerns about a lot of things. It's even hard to buy some without stumbling upon fake developers who just pump and dump you in the end.(Have experienced this myself) - "but that is internet for you"

So, I will cut to the chase here:

Please bless me with a good suggestion, tip, any relevant help in this matter, share some experience if you have found anything good yourself and you are not greedy.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

FrostCommunity

Last edited by a moderator:
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: In search of Mu Server files

X-Team have more stability that IGCN and more custom..., if you know ignc file should be remember for more than one year in S6 files main crash issue..that was innaceptable for users. I suffer a lot that for a fault of IGCN...so when I played Mu NoMercy long time ago and the owner of that mu change to X-team server files...we as user..feel very confortable.
Today they use X-team server files...you can ask to eradicate what he think about "IGCN S6 sv files"....

So for S6, no exist better option that brasilian coders, X-team

You don't have actual information, problem with stability of IGCN files was fixed 2 years ago.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back