Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 14 and Rune Wizard

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New season and character will come, are you hyped? or you're a old nostalgic player? (0.97,0.99b, 1.03 etc...)

Reaction score
If a new character has unique gameplay, then that's a great addition to revive interest in some of the players. I'd love to try a new character myself.

The link doesn't work for me, can you check it, or post the content here?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About Season 14 yet there isn't information, only was be announced for 10/19, and this 11th of October will be unlocked another page of the Season 14 (with info i think)Rune Wizard has some info and art.

Necrosummon - Season 14 and Rune Wizard - RaGEZONE Forums

Another Energy character, maybe will be like Summoner, or will have support option, is a mixed between DW and ELF

Reaction score
The way that webzen implement new characters on game is not most beautiful anyway.
Since it is a old game, these new things seems to be like static, i mean never really changes. I just think they can use command attribute like dl on this new character or something like else

🐲The Myth • ⚔️The Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
well, new character is something new to play with, I just hope there is someone developing a Season 14 private server high rate . so we can at-least experience the new Character in Full Stats mode already

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Webzen Kr released full Rune Wizard content this month. We haven't applied that version yet. Our Rune Wizard is still like when Webzen released on their Speed Server, is not fully complete.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Another redundant character class like the Summoner. Also, did we need another female character?

Other drawback: Drop Pollution.
More useless classes => More useless items dropping => More difficult to find the drop you want.

Always hoped WZ would make a Chemist / Alchemist type character who can mix potions in the field, some can be thrown to cause dmg or debuff to enemies, some are special buffs, some are just hp/mana pots..

No Wonder BK/SM/ELF is still the favorite of most.
I think Grow Lancer is the most popular now... really OP character.

Before they add more characters they should really consider adding the option to make any class Male or Female. If they did this, they might get more interest for these new chars.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Another redundant character class like the Summoner. Also, did we need another female character?

Other drawback: Drop Pollution.
More useless classes => More useless items dropping => More difficult to find the drop you want.

Always hoped WZ would make a Chemist / Alchemist type character who can mix potions in the field, some can be thrown to cause dmg or debuff to enemies, some are special buffs, some are just hp/mana pots..

I think Grow Lancer is the most popular now... really OP character.

Before they add more characters they should really consider adding the option to make any class Male or Female. If they did this, they might get more interest for these new chars.

Grow Lancer is a fail of a female knight. Most private server player only use lancer if they want good PvM damage for low reset server where other High Exp only switch to GL cause after player other char it seem the GL is the OP one. Else no one will even care about that class if the DMG is not that high.

I just interested in the new features and new awakening weapons :D

Last edited:
Back