Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 6 Episode 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All =D

Season6 Episode2 Japan Client Not Crack

1.03O+

Reaction score
hi there. any1 got the real new skill.txt? with season6 the skill tree skills changed alot, and all priv pseudo-season6 servers i found still got the old skill.txt.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
S6E2 skill tree and RF dual damage with skill.
Dyego - Season 6 Episode 2 News - RaGEZONE Forums

Dyego - Season 6 Episode 2 News - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will Webzen do something about graphic optimisation in this new release? or we have to wait for a new redesign of Mu Online?

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard they will release a new version of mu but only for console(PS/XBOX) with a better graphic engine. I guess this will be the next big step for this game, but lets wait for some official news :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Season 5 EPISODE 4 is Better... But not up best Files free

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good version. I thought I'd fire up the server Season 6 Episode 2. Well, I cheated ((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in theze dayz with options we have.. no mather how many skills or new event they add mu will sucks hard - its simply must have modern OPENGL or D3D engine!

OutDated 4 ever!

A lot of people like MU as it is,and it stil hase a large,loyal playerbase.It's simplicity makes it fun.

@I can't just wait to see the new upades,and try the Ragefigther:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody know good private server Season 6 Episode 2 with new skill tree and new items for RF ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Outrageous! I miss playing MU Online. The last time i had a MUOnline Server it was Season 2, now MuOnline is Season 6 already. Im Shocked! I think i have much to catch up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back