Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Best season 6 files out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried MuEmu S6 which were not bad at all, providing a great antihack included.
Titanstech s6 - are they bugged? I can't find the latest release of these anyways.
any others? which should I use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Best season 6 files out there?

MuEngine is great. I haven't used these files, but I played the MuEngine coder's Season 6 Episode 3 server for over a year and found very few (less than 5) very minor bugs. The support is not good I heard, but also not needed as much if you know what your doing.

I haven't tried Titanstech or MuEmu so I can't comment on them. IGCN files are buggy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've tried MuEmu S6 which were not bad at all, providing a great antihack included.
Titanstech s6 - are they bugged? I can't find the latest release of these anyways.
any others? which should I use?

Right now at this moment best file are muemu , of course with some bugs but if you know / or later you can find any solution for rezolved in this forum .
Is takes some time but if you realy wanna do something you have to search and learn it .

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

there are tons topics like that. Try search on forum before you post a topic

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You karli better shut up! You are so insecure in my post :) can just back off? As what i observe you always suggest a damn files yet there is a better server files lol like muemu to zteam we know that muemu is better than zteam but u always contradicting it! You better shut up you old man or back off!!!
just read all the comments and feedbacks about mue, their support is almost non-existent wich gives a pretty bad image.

PS: funny thing that you ask for igcn files instead of mue and then come here insulting someone about it :junglejane:

We are waiting for that bro :) as you've promise to us that you will release your season 9 here so that MUEMU wont use your files on sale :D ^_^ haha..
Where waiting for that :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Z-Team ??? what u can say ?

My Idiea is like In old time of CzF works by DownGrade

Like get a Ex803 and make work just Ex703

or better Down Grade to Season 6 ....

here Ex803 MuEmu files lets try Down Grade

Upvote 0
Status