Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 8 Ep 1 its coming.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RUSH, tday is s8 update on GMO!

■ Update

1. Added new map, ‘Debenter’.

2. Added ‘Protector of Archeron’ event. (Time: Every Day 12:00 GST. Except Saturday)

3. Changed setting of Arca War

4. Added ‘Jewel of Pandora’

5. Added Matching system.

6. Added ‘Connect to SNS’ system.

7. Added ‘Chaos Castle Survival of the Fittest’

Time for ‘Chaos Castle Survival of the Fittest’

Preliminary Battle (Mar 11, 12, 13) 08:00 / 09:00 / 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00

Semi Final Battle (Mar 14, 15) 08:00 / 09:00 / 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00

The Final Battle (Mar 16) 11:00

8. Added new transformation rings.

9. Increased maximum level from 703 to 730.

10. Added ‘Divine Wing’

11. Changed set effect of transformation rings and pets.

12. Changed time of Arca War -> Saturday 16:00 GST

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No thhere is no one i actually check but tthere isnt :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been playing Season 8 on Global for about a week and a half now. I gotta say it's one of the best updates they've made in a while.
The new party system alone makes it worthwhile. I haven't tried my luck with the Pandaras Pickaxe yet because I have trouble finding the mining spots, and I didn't get the Facebook system to work - although I didn't try it alot.

Party Matching system is badass though. You can get disconnected, switch server, relaunch the game, etc and still be in your party. It's really useful for AFK training. There's a couple quirks with it still (i.e. theres a bug where the same character can be in 2 parties at the same time) but for the most part its solid.

They also put out a few new cash shop items, which I'm not a huge fan of since it makes the game more P2W, but as far as cash shop items go two of the new ones are particularly legit: Mini Robot Transformation Ring - which makes you turn into a tiny gold robot and boosts your stats and exp - and Wings of Angel and Devil - which look really cool and are basically the equivelent to a +13 FO 3rd Wing that can be worn by any character over lvl 350.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to check out the new map Debenter yet because my characters aren't strong enough. It's definitely a step in the right direction though.

I also haven't tried the Chaos Castle Best of competition yet because my characters are PvM, seems like it will cause alot of pro CC players to go there instead of regular CC though, which is good for the more casual PvPers.

Good stuff. I'm hoping with the next update they rebalance all of the classes again, because alot of people in the english-speaking community have been complaining that RF is too powerful and DL is too weak - which probably means Korean players are raising all kinds of hell about it. You never know what to expect with webZen but I think theres a good chance the next update will aim to rebalance every class once again.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll probably just wait for a mid or high rate private server for it. I'm already done with the low rate servers, seeing one person having 5 account full party lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll probably just wait for a mid or high rate private server for it. I'm already done with the low rate servers, seeing one person having 5 account full party lol.

hardly the 700~702 servers are on. and you want season 8? wait till igcn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe there are some Chinese and/or Korean private servers running Season 8. I've seen screenshots/videos of Season 8 running in an asian language with that mod which combined the character stats and equipment windows into one.

Not sure if that's actually a third party mod or an official feature, I hope it's official because it's pretty badass. I read somewhere here that it was a third party mod, though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o_O Webzen Announced MU 2?

MU2 has been confirmed for release on February 22, 2013. :scared::tongue:

It says November 22. -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ex702 not even complete stable on P.server yet.
lol Season 8 coming soon !
hope 2014 P.server will be going to use it.

Reaction score
Why all of you running so fast? You can play now one season6 ep3 with all good fixes from good teamworks ,
so deal with it Spend your time to play something good and with Much less bugs and when ex702 and season8 will be complete and ready they will sell the files and you can find some private servers,until them play safe.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Pandoramu have season 8 dint test they file so cant coment...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Season8 Ep2 is comming up and there will be official offline store :)

@July 10 in GMO

Seems Webzen doesn't waste time. Episode 2 is on official Korean servers too.

Reaction score
I dunno, I personally like all the updates to MU. Its great to see a game as great as MU was still being updated. They finally got it right with the modern MMORPG interface by being able to move poop around rather than having it locked to the side of the screen. Monster HP display is amazing as well.

I just wish they would put more effort in to maintaining the game for better quality vs. money. They don't seem to realize that thousands of players still play MU. Fixing all the bugs on official and adding actually interesting new mechanics would make lots of people come back and empty their pockets.

Back