Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 9 Episode 1? GUIA MU ONLINE.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never ending story, but seems cool.

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Changing few things in the drawing loop may boost the performances more than 100% => low end computers will be able to run this game smooth => webzen get more players. But webzen's staff don't get it.
With performance improvements and more PVP content MU can be a really good competitor in MMORPG segment but who cares, webzen not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NO WAY

I Am NoLimiT - Season 9 Episode 1? GUIA MU ONLINE. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how long it will take them to update the stupidly low definition textures... Seeing how it took them 10 years to add decent resolutions. rofl.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly... WebZen seems to avoid all of the core things modern MMO's require, such as widescreen resolutions, PvP content, and a decent in-game chat system.
actualy its all added in s9, not sure about chat, but I dont seem to see anything wrong with current one

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
You can always use mail or friend chat. I believe they added limit of 60 characters to avoid spamming fullscreens

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Somehow playing a video while running an Ex702 client is actually causing Lags on my video. Will they be improving the graphical setting in-game to lower its consumption of memory?

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Somehow playing a video while running an Ex702 client is actually causing Lags on my video. Will they be improving the graphical setting in-game to lower its consumption of memory?
Yea.. Same story, when i watching MCDonalds advertisement on TV.. i feel hunger so my stomach hurts.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I seriously also think main.exe is one over usage of memory.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Webzen must be kinda lost.
Why? They keep developing stuff instead of a proper focus to 1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its the same.. Webzen is not interested in solve problems that comes from firsts versions... And dont care on making really good pvp and fix errors, like screen interface, all of us know that at MU if we are at the bottom of the screen and our enemy is at the top, we have advantage. Well hope some day they will care about it haha

Back